• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I heard someone back behind the neighborhood this evening as well. Once I determined it wasn't a problem (it is a neighborhood, after all), I was kinda jealous.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I used to be be able to walk out my back door and shoot whatever, now I have to walk 100 ft and pistols only. If i drive to my parents house I can shoot larger stuff. That's the only thing I miss about my previous house.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm living in the house I grew up in (bought it from Mom when it got to be too much for her to take care of). As a kid, we'd shoot shotguns and rifles (.22) in the back yard all the time. No more. House didn't move, but the city limits did. :(

P.S. I never said Mom and Dad knew we were shooting shotguns and rifles in the back yard... I was a latch-key kid... :dunno: :):

cassaireland05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Hillsboro IN
    I consider myself lucky! I walk right out my back door and shoot whatever caliber I want. But we have been doing that a lot so now we need to build a better back stop. :( where we used to live was the same way but we found out why you don't shoot a raccoon out your back door with a 30-06! :) Lets just say we have had a lot of fun blowing things up! If anyone ever gets a chance you need to get some Tannernite = A Lot of fun!!! :)

Top Bottom