• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I just picked up a polymer pistol. I made a run to Buck Shot Sporting Goods, in Winchester, and picked up an XDm 3.8 Compact in 9mm.

Once I have a chance to get to the range, I'll post a range report with photos.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Congrats on the new gun. I love my XDm 40. Haven't shot one of the 3.8's myself, but can't see it being too bad. I look forward to hearing what you thin after shooting it.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    And speaking of Glocks. I shot a Glock for the first time today. Glock 19 Gen 4 .... and I liked it. A lot.

I resisted Glocks for years, thinking they were the ugliest pistol ever made, after all the slide is "blocky", it has a "plastic" frame. How could this thing be a real pistol? Then I finally bought one as a carry gun (still carry) a Glock to this day. At one time I think I owned 4 of them, I only own 2 as of today.
    A 31 and 32, both chambered in .357 sig, they are both at the ready if they need to be called into service.

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Can't believe we pulled you to the XD Club! haha
    I suspect that I'll end up with at least two more. Another XDm (either 4.5 inch or the 5.25 inch) and an XDs.

Still have not had a chance to get to the range. Current plan is to head to WR after work on Saturday. Sunday afternoon is a fall back option.

Top Bottom