• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GlockWielder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Hello all! I came into contact with INgunowners.com months ago and liked what I saw. As you can tell by my name I really appreciate the Glock pistol! I am not narrow minded, however, I do love almost all combat handguns. I love tactical stuff. If there was a such thing as tactical toilet paper, I'd probably buy it just because the label said it was tactical. I am a criminal justice student at Ivy Tech community college and I am currently going through the process to become a police officer. I'm excited to be a member on this website!

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Hello all! I came into contact with INgunowners.com months ago and liked what I saw. As you can tell by my name I really appreciate the Glock pistol! I am not narrow minded, however, I do love almost all combat handguns. I love tactical stuff. If there was a such thing as tactical toilet paper, I'd probably buy it just because the label said it was tactical. I am a criminal justice student at Ivy Tech community college and I am currently going through the process to become a police officer. I'm excited to be a member on this website!

And hopefully no one will hold that against you. ;)
    Glad you're a member.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I love tactical stuff. If there was a such thing as tactical toilet paper, I'd probably buy it just because the label said it was tactical.

Welcome!

And here you go...

2127860402_18a56bac6e_o.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom