• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    ----Why does anyone buy anything from that smiling Indy gun dealer,that wannts more gun laws?

On T-V tonite,he said "I think we should have a law --that says if you want to sell your gun---You must come here and we will fill out paperwork and put it ON THE BOOKS" for a SMALL FEE OF COURSE..

my opinon---Boycott the smiling jackass

tallend

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    His slogan is very ironic. He preys off those that don't know better and really couldn't care less about gun rights until it affects his bottom line. Heck, if I was an FFL, and suddenly all transfers had to be through an FFL, I'd be hearing dollar signs too!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I remember several years ago when he was burning "Assault Rifles" on TV - can't remember, think they were SKS's. I wouldn't purchase a gun from him if it were $200 cheaper than anywhere else. There is NO WAY I or any of my family will ever give him a dime.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Hasn't he been investigated for selling guns to criminals before? I thought I had heard tell of that once, but it may have just been a rumor.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Said it in another thread, it appears that, despite his profession, he's anti-gun. So the response is pretty simple: boycott him.

Pro-gun issues are difficult enough in our current whacky clime. Why support someone inside who is 'subversive'? :n00b:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Said it in another thread, it appears that, despite his profession, he's anti-gun. So the response is pretty simple: boycott him.

Pro-gun issues are difficult enough in our current whacky clime. Why support someone inside who is 'subversive'? :n00b:

I couldn't afford to support him by shopping his store even if I wanted to.

bagdaddy09

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    noblesville
    ----Why does anyone buy anything from that smiling Indy gun dealer,that wannts more gun laws?

On T-V tonite,he said "I think we should have a law --that says if you want to sell your gun---You must come here and we will fill out paperwork and put it ON THE BOOKS" for a SMALL FEE OF COURSE..

my opinon---Boycott the smiling jackass

tallend

I saw the story and saw him say this line. I've shot there a few time because it was close, but never purchased anything there. He was running a video loop last winter saying that "Gun Control is coming, purchase now!" He's a pitiful person.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hasn't he been investigated for selling guns to criminals before? I thought I had heard tell of that once, but it may have just been a rumor.
    I remember a statistic that said a high percentage of firearms used in Indianapolis crimes came from his store. I don't remember if there was an investigation. He's been around a long time.

Top Bottom