• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Just like their elected leader the Great Black Hope, they will not stand up to confrontation that revolves arond truth and the facts.
    LOL L O S E R S.

PS they must have had too much confrontation exposing facts. They had a meltdown and shut the topic down. LOL Wonder if those clowns want some cheese to go with their whine.....?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Sadly, no their not... They are the average American person. Only us country bumpkins dont get it.

Every city you go to, strike up a debate, you will quickly be completely outnumbered.

These are the people who voted for this hope and change.

I swear I drive myself mad over this... I want to help, but nothing seems to. The die hard 2A idealists believe that anyone should get a gun anywhere, anytime, no restriction, no checks, no compromise, no infringement. While this is the way it should be, we see how that goes over in modern America.. The people who want to compromise are told they dont deserve to call themselves American. So what is it? Either we start ****ing hitting them, or we shut the hell up, and take it.. Right now, all we are doing is driving a wedge right in the middle of our party, and scratching our heads, wondering why we are losing power...

I started a post awhile back where I said that the NRA leaders are all getting rich and fat off of this BUSINESS they have created, and that they are not doing what they promise.. I have since decided to pay up, and hope for the best, even if Im not sure....

I just dont get it... If the staunch 2A guys are so hardcore on the meaning of the constitution, and that ALL gun legislation is an infringement, than we need some lawsuits, we need to prosecute those who have proposed said legislation.

We talk and talk and talk, and NOTHING gets done.

Ive tried considering so many alternatives. Ive tried the idea of compromising, and all I see that doing is driving a larger wedge between us..

I said this before and got another shallow pro 2a comment(shallow in its power, not in its lack of truth)..
    WE NEED TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT

The rate we are going, things are only getting worse.

We need to start busting heads (in a legal sense)
    because I would LOVE to reach a happy medium, but I just dont see how there is any MEDIUM with the people who hate guns. They really live in another world somehow..

I think if you look back or remember, the NRA supported background checks by FFL's. The promise was that information would be shared between departments and criminals would be caught. That didn't happen. I also supported background checks at the FFL's - it made sense to me, especially if the checks were quick and for the most part they are. But the data base is weak to nil and prosecutors simply don't prosecute. Hardcore 2A guys - like me - don't mind something that actually makes sense and will work, but generating a crisis or profiting by a crisis to enact do nothing legistlation that only infringes on MY rights is just wrong. Why isn't the present administration talking about things that work - PROSECUTION and SECURITY?! I'd be behind those 100%.

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    I like J&G's new policy regarding sales to law enforcement and govt agencies. They'll only sell what is legally allowed to citizens to those agencies. Level the playing field.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    They took the post down. Here is the quote from the website:

A Jury voted 4-2 to hide this post on Wed Feb 20, 2013, 10:57 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See Community Standards.) When the original post in a discussion thread is hidden by Jury decision, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I think if you look back or remember, the NRA supported background checks by FFL's. The promise was that information would be shared between departments and criminals would be caught. That didn't happen. I also supported background checks at the FFL's - it made sense to me, especially if the checks were quick and for the most part they are. But the data base is weak to nil and prosecutors simply don't prosecute. Hardcore 2A guys - like me - don't mind something that actually makes sense and will work, but generating a crisis or profiting by a crisis to enact do nothing legistlation that only infringes on MY rights is just wrong. Why isn't the present administration talking about things that work - PROSECUTION and SECURITY?! I'd be behind those 100%.

Nice to see someone who understands what Im talking about. Ive gotten a bunch of flak for saying I think a background check is not a problem, but "universal background checks" is a cleverly named lie.

I agree, ENFORCE the laws we have already, and kill more violent offenders. Its too expensive and takes too much room to lock them all up, thats half the reason the laws arent getting enforced.

Top Bottom