• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockman22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle
    I am looking for a good gun smith close to the henry county area. I just got off the phone with brownells as the sights they sent me for my RIA compact have a large tenan, and I need the small tenan. The problem is that if I just re order the narrow tenan sights, which are made for a 5 inch bbl model, the sights will be way to high and can affect accuracy badly. SO My question is: is there any gunsmiths in the area that has the skill/ability to ground my tenan down to proper size and then install it, if any one has info on a smith like this, or are one your self, please give me info to contact you/them. Thanks to all who reply with good info:rockwoot:
    ALSO: I would be okay having my slide machined to fit the large tenan sights as they are as well. which on second thought may be a better route of action. I really am not 100% sure on this, I am not yet a smith.

Last edited:

steve0624

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    You could try Mark Highsmith in Greenfield on SR9 just south of the courthouse. Last time I was in there he was backed up, but that was months ago. He could point you in the right direction.

Top Bottom