churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just checking in. Getting a bit testy.

Hey, if you put you info out there on the interwebs someone is going to find it, use it and you have to deal with it. He put his info out there in an attempt to verify, justify or maybe to vilify his actions. Oh, wait....we did the vilification.........:):

His actions, our responses.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thread Cleaned UP

I've attempted to remove any images or personal information about the OP. Please refrain from posting his name or any images you may have found during your investigations.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I would call it half-vast.

...but I'm more interested in hearing about your rage against the machine.

Yeah, I figured your experience was right around the zero mark.

Just checking in. Getting a bit testy.

Hey, if you put you info out there on the interwebs someone is going to find it, use it and you have to deal with it. He put his info out there in an attempt to verify, justify or maybe to vilify his actions. Oh, wait....we did the vilification.........:):

His actions, our responses.

Dumb move on his part.

Doesn't make it the right response, though.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've attempted to remove any images or personal information about the OP. Please refrain from posting his name or any images you may have found during your investigations.

that explains it. I checked back in and noticed that it looked like we had lost 10 or so posts...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah, I figured your experience was right around the zero mark....

Have I encountered people who express all manner of digital vitriol about our "totalitarian overlords" and the masses that meekly accept their subjugation...the "sheeple", as it were,...

...then go about punching a clock for 8 or so hours a day for "not enough" money, at a job they don't like, answering to a boss they hate (if he only knew), maybe stop by Target on the way home to pick up another pair of cargo pants and a couple more black T-shirts, use their credit card to pay for it while complaining about the lack of a gold standard, worry about making their mortgage, more likely rent, payment while decrying the FED, and on a really good day, stop for some KFC before settling in for some "Modern Warfare" and some self-indulgent ranting on the internet.....without really doing anything, except voting Libertarian....if he votes?

Who hasn't?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Have I encountered people who express all manner of digital vitriol about our "totalitarian overlords" and the masses that meekly accept their subjugation...the "sheeple", as it were,...

...then go about punching a clock for 8 or so hours a day for "not enough" money, at a job they don't like, answering to a boss they hate (if he only knew), maybe stop by Target on the way home to pick up another pair of cargo pants and a couple more black T-shirts, use their credit card to pay for it while complaining about the lack of a gold standard, worry about making their mortgage, more likely rent, payment while decrying the FED, and on a really good day, stop for some KFC before settling in for some "Modern Warfare" and some self-indulgent ranting on the internet.....without really doing anything, except voting Libertarian....if he votes?

Ok. Who?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom