• ...and so much more!
  • PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    It felt great to get out and just shoot over half a box of .22lr. :yesway:

Was good for the soul and helped me really get used to my new Ruger 22/45 Lite. A year ago I wouldn't have given it a second thought about it but like a lot of people recently I've felt like I needed to conserve.

Ahhh when the land is under drought only the King wastes water.

Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    I got a 1,400 round box of .22LR for Christmas and, surprisingly, I've only used 200-400 rounds out of it so far. I guess I've started conserving ammo without realizing it. Although I'm manually conserving currently because I want to teach a cousin of mine how to shoot who has never even held a gun in his life.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    I put about 200 down the pipe in my mark
    2 yesterday. It was a good day to shoot . 22lr luckily I don't need to conserve
    Right now got plenty. now other calibers are a different
    Story.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It felt great to get out and just shoot over half a box of .22lr. :yesway:

Was good for the soul and helped me really get used to my new Ruger 22/45 Lite. A year ago I wouldn't have given it a second thought about it but like a lot of people recently I've felt like I needed to conserve.

Ahhh when the land is under drought only the King wastes water.

I bought 4K rounds last fall before the shortages started. And i am glad I did.

TheGlockinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    .22lr is always fun to shoot. I wouldn't worry too much about not shooting until we find out a little more about the happenings on Capitol Hill. Just go have some good ol' fashioned American fun

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I bought a sweet old falling block Winchester 1885 "Low-Wall" in .22Lr last year. Being a single shot, it takes more time to shoot, but it saves ammunition. It's also extremely fun to shoot, and it helps me keep in practice for cheap.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I just bought 2000 rounds last night to keep up with our shooting. It should be here next week. Yippie. Paid a little more than usual $.07 a rd. for Aguila Super Max but in these times I'll take it. I had 1500 rounds of Winchester M22 show up this week ( $.05 ea) so I'm shooting tomorrow.

Last edited:

tyler79durdan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    I remember as a kid, i couldnt get rid of it fast enoug. My little lock box always had several bricks of thunderbolts. That was over twenty years ago. Now... I rush to another town to by several bricks to sit on... Grrr. I want my country back!

RSW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Even though I didn't spend $50 for the brick, it still feels like I'm spending $50 when I burn through one.

Top Bottom