• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Since you had to drive two women into town, you owe it to yourself to smoke one of those stogies while detail cleaning your new 40X. After all, it’s a “farm use” tool, maybe you can write it off as pest removal tools?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not yet, I’m on horseback this morning but I’m leaning pretty heavily toward picking it up this afternoon.

Well, after carrying you all morning, its only fair that you carry the horse in the afternoon....

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Lol, you came to INGO to get help resisting this!? Enablers, the lot of 'em.
    Knowing how this will play out, I would like to second the motion to see pics when you get it home and dialed in to sub MOA shooter. :yesway:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, it’s bought, $1200 out the door. Probably could have done better if I could have gotten my hands on more cash but I’m pleased with the deal.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    BTW- I just looked that gun up and you can get them for $600 bucks here in Indiana. Hope I'm not too late.
    Enjoy your trip! :):

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    BTW- I just looked that gun up and you can get them for $600 bucks here in Indiana. Hope I'm not too late.
    Enjoy your trip! :):
    Theres one in the classy’s now for less than that, but alas, after all this time, Phylo has yet to hit 50 QUALITY posts. So sad for him.

Prowler28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Lucky you they at least offered to sell it to you. Years ago when I lived in Flagstaff for NPS training, I came upon a gorgeous US Model 1917 that I eagerly wanted to buy. I had cash in hand for it. For weeks the shop beat around the bush telling me they could sell to an Indiana resident (It was still my primary address), only for them to back out and say they couldn't.

Top Bottom