• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Been there. I've said that about Glocks, CZs, Bersa's but never 1911s. When you get into something, new ones always find their way into your safe. Sooner or later, the magic fades and the collection is whittled down to one or two special ones and you move on. For me, 1911s are different. I really have trouble letting those go once they come into the family. I think I could add a 1911 once every month for the next three years and still not have all of them that I want to have.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was tempted by a used Gen 3 G23 earlier today at BGF ($425 if I recall, with no box and one magazine). I was only able to resist temptation due to the fact that I'm flat broke... :(

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I have never sold a gun, but have traded a few. I have 8 1/2 Glocks with the 1/2 being a Lone Wolf barrel for a G23 that has been flawless. One G21 is on a Mech Tech and has also been flawless. I have zero baby Glocks because I have big hands. I have other brands that included a couple of good 1911's (traded both because of weight and capacity) and three S&W 5900 series which I like a lot too. I really like pistols that are not picky eaters and none I have are. ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have one Glock (G20). I have a lot of others I would like to buy before another Glock would come up to the top of the pile.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    As a kid I would root for the ugliest boxer to win the fight because my philosophy was the uglier the tougher and that directly correlates with Glock. Looking to get a Glock for my CCW but idk if I can commit to it because my full size Sig and M&P feel so good in my hand.

Top Bottom