I think I'm done watching UFC for awhile.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Connor McGregor knocked out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds tonight. I just can't handle that cocky ass dude. It's gonna be even worse now.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I watch the UFC including this one free on VIPBox, just gotta know how to get rid of all the advertsments and garbage. Grandmother came form Ireland so I kinda like McGreger…..I think in real life he is a decent guy, its just a show, image of being cocky. I was hoping he would win and man did he ever…13 seconds. "Precision over power, timing over speed." McGreger cuts easy though so was glad he took care of business fast.

Chad Wieden getting beat like that surprised me though, look like he didn't have the cardio going for him.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Tell me more about this vipbox.

Heres the link…..WAIT until fights are going, click on fighting, look for links for prelims or what ever thats on at that time, click on links…..then after that its finding the right links, clicking on the right spots….usually finding the little "x" to remove it, fighting the spam, clicking off the spam……its does take patience and and lots of try and error and starting over again……I just kept playing with it and now I can get it ready and up and running in just a few seconds***,,watch out for viruses though, I have anti-virus and a mac so it helps. Sometimes the fight stops for a couple seconds or longer in spots and or you may have to find another link every so often……but it usually runs pretty good…..I even get some NFL games that aren't on tv but most of the time its for the UFC fights. My son is a expert with this stuff so I had someone to watch and learn from…….can't beat it for free fights once you get it figured out, last night the first link I tried worked flawless all night long.

http://vipbᴏx.tv/others

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Connor McGregor knocked out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds tonight. I just can't handle that cocky ass dude. It's gonna be even worse now.

Yeah that's why Donald Trump scares me. Seriously though..time shuts all big mouths in the ufc.

Top Bottom