I think joining this group may have been a mistake…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    welp, it was a grueling 50 , but we are finally here. decided not to be a donor until i reached the threshold to make sure this was a forum i was really committed to. unfortunately i foresee myself spending far too much time here like tonight but all good things are worth the grind as they say. very excited to tap into classifieds and continue diving through the reloading threads. im here to stay!

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    welp, it was a grueling 50 , but we are finally here. decided not to be a donor until i reached the threshold to make sure this was a forum i was really committed to. unfortunately i foresee myself spending far too much time here like tonight but all good things are worth the grind as they say. very excited to tap into classifieds and continue diving through the reloading threads. im here to stay!
    update: it says i still dont have the permissions to reply for the scar 20s iv had my eye on all day i thought it was 50 but maybe i read that thread wrong. will reread all of the rules threads again to see if i missed anything. definitely a bummer after fully committing to the group and investing hours upon hours this evening. nevertheless theres still mountains of useful reloading information to sift through so i guess ill just focus on that and hope the prize at the end of the tunnel is still attainable.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    update: it says i still dont have the permissions to reply for the scar 20s iv had my eye on all day i thought it was 50 but maybe i read that thread wrong. will reread all of the rules threads again to see if i missed anything. definitely a bummer after fully committing to the group and investing hours upon hours this evening. nevertheless theres still mountains of useful reloading information to sift through so i guess ill just focus on that and hope the prize at the end of the tunnel is still attainable.
    Well you did reach 50 in ~ 2 days, don’t mean you’ll keep em. But try closing down n reboot. May work may not. Especially after some big shots read your last post. Some of those guys take their responsibilities seriously.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Well you did reach 50 in ~ 2 days, don’t mean you’ll keep em. But try closing down n reboot. May work may not. Especially after some big shots read your last post. Some of those guys take their responsibilities seriously.
    you may be right, probably about time to pack it in for the night anyways. either way, not about to flake so i suppose it just a waiting game now. thanks for the input

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    KG1

You like scar?
    iv been looking for a dmr and really took a liking to the 20s. its got the upgraded trigger from the factory and seems perfect for my little home range and desired use. i priced one out about 8 months ago but between the rifle and optic, i just couldn't justify the price. Seen a couple on the classifieds that were super reasonably priced and just couldn't help myself. Not the reason i joined but definitely something iv been looking forward to inquiring about.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    "BigRed's mod credentials should be turned on"

Is worth five times the points. 5x10= 50 quality posts.... easy cut and paste.
    call me a snail cause i might just be slow but this entire thread has me confused now. mod help, i think i broke it lol

good evening gents, psod out!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    call me a snail cause i might just be slow but this entire thread has me confused now. mod help, i think i broke it lol

good evening gents, psod out!

Stick around.
    Look forward to catching you later.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom