• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Suck it up folks. Let's get him re elected and nominate his Judges and let them say the 2nd Amendment doesn't mean what it says and see what happens.

But that will not happen, it has been predetermined that Romney will win so they may ever so slowly strip away our rights and our freedoms gradually.

Romney will appoint just the right judges to uphold the Heller decision. To do other wise would send this country into a complete revolution. If it were not for the 2nd Amendment Big O would be shoe in for the Presidency.

Think about it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Reelect Obama, the American Republic dies faster. Elect Romney, the American Republic dies slower. Elect Johnson, the American Republic gets a chance to live again.

Not really. Johnson can't fix what needs fixing by himself. And I'd wager there are about 532 people responsible for passing the laws that won't support what needs to be done.

Bottom line is this: if we don't severely cut entitlement spending, nothing else matters. And I don't see that happening, regardless of the occupant in the Big Boy Chair.

As much as I would love to see a POTUS with Johnson's political philosophy, he isn't the savior some would have us believe.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Reelect Obama, the American Republic dies faster. Elect Romney, the American Republic dies slower. Elect Johnson, the American Republic gets a chance to live again.

I agree with this and is one of the reasons I'm voting for Johnson. I just can't see this Ponzi scheme we call our US economy surviving the decade (I definitely could be wrong but it will eventually happen as has every other debt backed fiat currency economy) and I believe Johnson will be a guy who won't use the office of the Presidency to declare martial law and restrict freedoms during our managed collapse. So yeah, American can live again vs the Romney/Obama leadership that will absolutely look to the military and severely limiting our god given rights to put down the civil unrest. Once those rights are gone, they're gone until the next revolution.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not really. Johnson can't fix what needs fixing by himself. And I'd wager there are about 532 people responsible for passing the laws that won't support what needs to be done.

Bottom line is this: if we don't severely cut entitlement spending, nothing else matters. And I don't see that happening, regardless of the occupant in the Big Boy Chair.

As much as I would love to see a POTUS with Johnson's political philosophy, he isn't the savior some would have us believe.

That is because the majority of voters in this country are flat out stupid. Far too many will never care about a politician's stance as long as there is a letter next to their name that makes them happy.

I've never seen anyone say that Johnson (or Paul) were saviors. What I've mostly seen is that there are people that understand that Obama and Romney are piles of :poop: and aren't going along with the lesser of two evils BS anymore. If there are known liars and flip floppers out there, why should any of us keep voting for them? Oh yeah, because the other guy might be a little worse...makes sense.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood

I would agree. I would lover to see Johnson get in to office and make great things happen. But that is not reality... the truth is there are just too many career politicians that only care about their high dollar donors. No matter the great ideas or intentions.... the .gov needs to be completely revamped. I am talking "house cleaning", and most importantly take the campaign funding, big business, and religion out of politics. Do what is right for the country, not your wallets. And lastly, but most importantly, people need to wake up and realize that "We the People" have the power....NOT the gubbermintians.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

You would be correct maam. It really is time for the poor to pay their fair share considering they pay absolutely nothing now and do nothing to help with......well anything other then eatin twinkies and spongin off society

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    The 'web' is already growing on the major fail that took place in Libya.

But who can forget what our progressive, well-educated President said, the day Solyndra told him that THEY LOST ALL THAT MONEY. They didn't just "lose" the stimulus money, they lost all of a Federal multi-million dollar grant, too!

Obama's comment, in a subsequent press conference,

"....and (pause), some of those projects (gulp) as it turns out (pause)....weren't quite as 'shovel-ready' as we had hoped."
    (Faint laughter)

That was it. That was his whole explanation for Solyndra....

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    The 'web' is already growing on the major fail that took place in Libya.

But who can forget what our progressive, well-educated President said, the day Solyndra told him that THEY LOST ALL THAT MONEY. They didn't just "lose" the stimulus money, they lost all of a Federal multi-million dollar grant, too!

Obama's comment, in a subsequent press conference,

"....and (pause), some of those projects (gulp) as it turns out (pause)....weren't quite as 'shovel-ready' as we had hoped."
    (Faint laughter)

That was it. That was his whole explanation for Solyndra....

"My neighbors dog has created more shovel ready jobs than Obama" -Gov Gary Johnson

:lmfao:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Obama will fail because of one thing, oil. He subscribes to the 'man made global warming' myth and has based his policies, and bet our tax money against our only currently abundant source of energy. In doing so Obama has not only failed to produce viable green jobs, and wasted $90B, but driven the cost of every item higher, since they all require petrol to transport. Obama believes that people should starve so that he can single handedly save the planet from C02. If he cared about the poor and "middle class" so much he would've made us energy independent, or at least tried to keep gas prices down, instead of taking joy in the fact that Al Gore's stock value has quadrupled, and the pathetic Chevy Volt's will soon be cheaper to own than a v6.

And all this during the worst recession ever. He is a stubborn ideologue who lacks even the most basic of common sense if he has done this by accident. Or maybe he has planned on diminishing the stature of our "empire" for quite some time, perhaps inheriting this dream from his father. Regardless he will always be remembered in my mind as the worst president ever.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Obama will fail because of one thing, oil. He subscribes to the 'man made global warming' myth and has based his policies, and bet our tax money against our only currently abundant source of energy. In doing so Obama has not only failed to produce viable green jobs, and wasted $90B, but driven the cost of every item higher, since they all require petrol to transport. Obama believes that people should starve so that he can single handedly save the planet from C02. If he cared about the poor and "middle class" so much he would've made us energy independent, or at least tried to keep gas prices down, instead of taking joy in the fact that Al Gore's stock value has quadrupled, and the pathetic Chevy Volt's will soon be cheaper to own than a v6.

And all this during the worst recession ever. He is a stubborn ideologue who lacks even the most basic of common sense if he has done this by accident. Or maybe he has planned on diminishing the stature of our "empire" for quite some time, perhaps inheriting this dream from his father. Regardless he will always be remembered in my mind as the worst president ever.

I still think its because of his hair. That will be his down fall. I mean, it's nice and all but when you're competing against the locks of Romney, all comers are destined to fail.

:D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I'm beginning to think this is a religious experience to a lot of folks. Ironic that Romney supporters seem to be the only ones not believing their candidate walks on water.

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Vote for Obama - open up your wallets for $$$$$ energy costs. Lisa Jackson, at the EPA, is salivating at the thought of unleashing pentup air pollution control rules that will hit everyone.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Ooh.. I want to play.

"Vote for Obama..."

Because being shot in the head is better than being stabbed in the back

Top Bottom