i was walking down Pennsylvania Avenue 30 minutes ago.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    ...in front of FBI HQ talking to an INGO member about the shooting programs at Ft Wayne Rifle and Revolver. You can imagine the words I was saying into my cellphone... I was getting lots of looks from other pedestrians here in the nation's capital.

If i turn up missing, I would like to be remembered on this day. Will someone please trim my bushes once a year? Anybody want my old Suburban?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, if ya go missing, please let us know so we can (feebly) come looking for you (on your Harley, and in your Suburban). We'll get some of Bundy's cattle to keep the bushes trimmed down. :lmfao:

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    WHY are you in DC? Did you drive a bunch of tourists there today?

Disregard the previous content of this post.

Yup, the first of the weekly 8th grade trips. I spend about every week here until Memorial day.

I told the boss I wanted next week's charter with those scary, gun-toting NRA guys to the convention in Indy. I hope I do, partly so I get a week away from Philly and DC.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    It is Ft Recovery middle school. I don't pick them up or drop them off. Another driver does that and we meet in Breezewood, PA. I take them to PA Thursday night and drive a car home Friday after some sleep in the Comfort Inn.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Gotcha.

I have family from "another school" close to Ft. Recovery - also 8th grade - that is on a Gettysburg to DC trip.

Would've been a REALLY small world had you been driving my brother-in-law and nephew!

-J-

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I much prefer the weeks that are Gettysburg/DC over Philly/DC.

The schools pick the itinerary. I probably saw your family 3AM Monday. All the charter companies switch drivers at the same places. Your families guide for the trip is Kraig from K&K Tours I'm guessing.

Top Bottom