• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Railroader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    SE Indy
    I gave him an upvote. It's good to see people who identify with a certain political group not fit the stereotype. From either end of the spectrum.

jmdavis984

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Greenfield
    I appreciate the blurring of the lines between political affiliation and personal beliefs. It is something we need more of in this partisan government we have now. Just good common sense too. I appreciated the fact that he pointed out the shotgun as the most feared weapon. It is probably also one of the easiest to procure. Not the easiest to shoot, but if you connect you are gonna do some flesh ripping.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    It wouldn't be surprising to folks if they got their heads out of their personal political sand. The differences in attitudes regarding gun ownership is not that great between self identified liberals and self identified conservatives. The bigger differences come from people from major metropolitan areas versus people who come from smaller cities, towns, or rural areas and has much less to do with their voting habits.

Reggywill

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Indy (Westside)
    Good read and great points. I especially liked the "distinction between a really bad criminal, and just a sort-of bad criminal." If you break into my house, and the distinct noise of a shotgun round being chambered doesn't get you running for the hills, you're toast. End of story.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    I carry auto insurance...
    I carry homeowners insurance...
    I carry health insurance...
    I carry concealed life and safety insurance...

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    gmwinn is right. It is nice to see a lib who is a gun owner. Ive known a few in my life. A few.

Top Bottom