• ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    What a terribly worded question.

What do you think? Yes, or no? "Yes or no" I think? Yes, I think. "Yes or no" the ban is a good idea? Then no, I don't think so.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    I think we need to make our opinion heard.... I just cast my NO vote :)

Clarification -- I mean I voted again the ban, not against having weapons.

Last edited:

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep. Liberals consistently manipulate poll data with poorly worded polls. It's part of their game plan.

Notice how they disparagingly used the word semi-automatic, as many liberals in the media do. Trying to make people think that semiautomatics are some special class of deadly gun... when nearly all guns today are semiauto.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The question is at the top.

Semi-automatics for the people?

If you're voting no, you're saying you're against semiautos being available.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    The question is at the top.

Semi-automatics for the people?

If you're voting no, you're saying you're against semiautos being available.

That is part of their obvious tactic to confuse. Read the actual question -

"one particularly divisive issue is whether the sale of assault-style weapons--semi-automatic firearms, primarily--should be banned. What do you think?"

NO

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    The 'semi-automatics for the people?" line is just the poll headline. Our company uses the same software... The actual question is:

"There are a lot of facets to the gun-control debate, but one particularly divisive issue is whether the sale of assault-style weapons--semi-automatic firearms, primarily--should be banned. What do you think?"

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Email sent to Andrea Muirragui Davis, Online Editor:

Ms. Davis,

Would you please review your online poll and edit it so that it has only one, clearly worded, question? As it stands there are two seemingly contradictory questions. You must consider any data you've received so far as suspect.

"Semi-automatics for the people?"
    "...the sale of assault-style weapons--semi-automatic firearms, primarily--should be banned. What do you think?"

Thanks

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    The 'semi-automatics for the people?" line is just the poll headline. Our company uses the same software... The actual question is:

"There are a lot of facets to the gun-control debate, but one particularly divisive issue is whether the sale of assault-style weapons--semi-automatic firearms, primarily--should be banned. What do you think?"

The software is irrelevant. It's easy to write a headline that matches the question. These people get paid to write.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Haha I know I had to read it three times to make sure I understood the question. The answer should be NO.

I think the answer should be yes. Going by the main question, "Semi-automatics for the people?" The answer to that is yes.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    The question is in the text not the title...NO.....Conspiracy!!!! Fool them, fool them!! We can make it whatever we want it to be, we are the Media! We are smarter than EVERYONE!
    :popcorn::shady:

Top Bottom