• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Hey guys, I have sent the info to the people who run the website and its supposed to be getting posted up shortly. I have not yet nailed down all of the stages, but will have those done shortly. Since the IRC is coming to east coast for the first time, a lot of people are talking about shooting it. One of the stages that people always have trouble with is Far and Near, so I intend to shoot it alot this season so people can lots of practice if they intend to shoot the IRC. I'll post updates with times, stages, and round count as soon as its finalized. The matches are still going to be revolver only, no outlaw division unless attendance starts to become poor and we move through the season.

Update to original Post:

We are going to run 4 classifiers: CS-014/ Time to Fly; CS-017/ Thread the Needle; CS-013/ Twos & Threes; CS-029/ Quicky II. We are going to run the Far & Near STDs course as well as a 40 piece par time steel stage. In addition we are going to piggyback a couple of steel challenge courses from Sat Super Steel into the stages for the match. Minimum round count will be nearing 200, so bring extra if you think you'll need it.

Last edited:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Because, 4th sunday in Mar was Easter and the other weekends have stuff going on too. I know its colliding with other things this month, but we have to get the matches started. Don't worry though, we're going to have more.:yesway:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    FWIW
    Travis, Logan, Sean, Dan, Brian, Jeff S, Jeff H, and myself are shooting the Indiana match and maybe some others. They all shot the first ICORE match.
    While some of those might make both matches you are going to take a hit on attendance.
    Like I said though have fun.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    FWIW
    Travis, Logan, Sean, Dan, Brian, Jeff S, Jeff H, and myself are shooting the Indiana match and maybe some others. They all shot the first ICORE match.
    While some of those might make both matches you are going to take a hit on attendance.
    Like I said though have fun.

Well to be fair, I WAS there, during the walk-through.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I understand the circumstances, I just wanted to give you a hard time!

My buddy and I are both looking forward to attending as soon as possible. I'm going to tell him about this, but I'm pretty financially committed to the state match. At some point this year, I WILL run Classic in ICORE. I just need to commit to a gun... and then maybe give it to Paul, depending on what it is...

To Paul's point, I suspect attendance in the Limited Division will be down sharply.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Yeah, I figured we would be out some guys for that match, and I'm not too concerned since its the first match, I didn't have enough time to plan this one as I did the last one either. For those who do come, we will have fun, and I'll have a pretty good idea of where I want to go for the next match as well.

As far as Paul, Sean and Brian not being there, that's ok, it will give me a fighting chance to win limited then...

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Registration will start at 9 am and we will start shooting promptly at 10. Last minute set up stuff will begin around 8 am. Keep in mind if you want classifiers scores to be submitted you will need to bring $2 per classifier.

Match Fees: $20 for non-club members; $15 for club members; $10 for active/retired military, LE, EMS, juniors. ROs, setup, & teardown shoot free.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom