• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xcalibur

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Use some rubber gloves, pick up one of the tubes and tear it apart to see what it contains. Insect parts, seeds, bone... Maybe that would help to identify the culprit.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sorry. It was me.

"Try the Moonshine" Kirk said. "It wont hurt you" he said...

I think he also said some other stuff... but I was too drunk by that time...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I could go with cat poop, but for the placement.

I'm not sure they would keep pooping in exactly the same spot over time, and this does appear to be several "dumps" in the same spot.

Wow...this is one discussion I never thought I would be having on a gun forum! :laugh:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Way too small to be coon poo. Almost looks like ferret poo though.

It'd be nice to see a coin...better yet a piece of spent brass, this being a gun forum and all...for actual scale comparison. One guy's "2 inches" could be wildly different from another's, depending on what they've been telling the women in their lives. ;)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Way too small to be coon poo. Almost looks like ferret poo though.

It'd be nice to see a coin...better yet a piece of spent brass, this being a gun forum and all...for actual scale comparison. One guy's "2 inches" could be wildly different from another's, depending on what they've been telling the women in their lives. ;)

QFT!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not sure they would keep pooping in exactly the same spot over time, and this does appear to be several "dumps" in the same spot.

Wow...this is one discussion I never thought I would be having on a gun forum! :laugh:

We know our **** from
    12065977_1.jpg

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I believe this may have potential as a weekly game. The OP posts a new picture each week and we can all discuss the various details in identifying the matter. Or we could just start a new thread called "Name that Stool".

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I believe this may have potential as a weekly game. The OP posts a new picture each week and we can all discuss the various details in identifying the matter. Or we could just start a new thread called "Name that Stool".

Name that stool!:+1:

I would say the 2" width of the pile is probably +/- 1/2". If I feel spunky tonight I'll snap a pic with a quarter or a piece of brass next to it. Even though the pile looks similar to a raccoon I just cannot see it being one due to the location. We have had and still have a ton of chipmunks all around the house but I think if a chipmunk left that it would be have some serious digestive issues.

The wife last thought she heard scratching in one of the walls on the other side of the house from the poo pile. The last time she heard scratching it was mice in our attic. I didn't believe her last time since she would only hear maybe once a week during the day and I never heard anything. Then after a couple months we started to hear it at night. That's when I went to the attic and found several small holes burrowed in the blown insulation and 1 small acorn. I caught 4 mice but never did see the chipmunk that I'm sure left behind the acorn. Also I could never locate the hole where they were coming in at but I haven't heard any noises for the last 7 months.

I have a pest control company coming out tomorrow to look at a hornets nest we have about 30+ft in a tree and carpenter ants that we have in our screened in porch. I'll see if he'll do some investigating on this as well.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Grizz, friend.........

p.s. how many of you read the title and moved on. Wait, that won't work. Never mind.
    OK, how many of you read the title, had reservations, but looked anyway?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not being the "coon poop" connoisseur as everyone else, I had an uncovered hole in my foundation and a neglected basement a while back and when I finally cleared it out, I found a few ropy piles that looked like that with ample evidence around that it was neighborhood cats and/or squirrels that done it.

Top Bottom