• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I wish there was something more us Greenwood residents could do about this. I just drive by him at 135 and Main. He was zipping through traffic. Any LEOs have advice on what to do other than "don't **** him off?"

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Follow from a distance without being noticed or any high rate of speed stuff, call him in for agressive driving, if infact that is what he is doing.
    IF you HAVE FIRST hand knowledge of this being the guy with the GUN, for sure tell them, He has a gun or possibly has a gun, if you DON"T know, and say he has a gun, that could be false reporting, depending on how you describe it.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Just before 7:00 last night, my girlfriend, her son and I had turned south onto 135 out of the plaza where Elmore's is located. We pulled behind a small black car, didn't notice what kind it was but it was mildly customized with wheels and tinted windows. The light at Fairview rd was red so we were sitting still. A gray Pontiac G6 4 door with black custom wheels comes rushing from behind the group of cars and weaves into the right turn lane in order to pull up to the right of the small black car. ....His arm is fully extended out the driver's window pointing a mid size handgun into the black car. The black car attempted to take off but due to traffic, was only able to move a few feet. The G6 moved right along with him as if he was taking careful aim..... At this point, my eyes were completely fixated on the pistol as I was fully expecting to see it fired into the black car. Traffic moved slightly allowing the black car enough room to maneuver a u turn in a multi point fassion. While this was happening the moron with the firearm exited his car and kicked the black car just as it sped off.
    I called the greenwood police but the guy I spoke with, seemd less than interested in doing anything. He just said he'd get an officer into the area. Hopefully, they at least made a record of the vehicle description and plate number that I gave them so that if any officer happens to pull this guy over at some point, they have an idea of what type of person they may be dealing with. I'm not sure if it's possible in the police system to simply link info like that to a plate number. I have no Idea how that stuff works.

I was driving through Southport last night and, boom, G6, Grey, blacked out windows was stopped by Southport PD on madison ave @ southport rd. I hope it was the same guy.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    First of all, Indiana has a License To Carry a Handgun. Second of all, if it's concealed, that would mean it wasn't hanging out the window, pointed at another person.

Top Bottom