• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    W9ZEB and I had to cut out early because I'm due to be at work shortly. We still had a good time, which was rule #1 of the match. :) (Rule #2 was to razz that guy over there because he came in late!) It's a good group of guys, and I love the range. I think Lars and I will definitely apply for membership. Some photos of what we were able to stay for:

Scutter01, Fenway, and spasmo:
    pic%20025.jpg
    lrg-1105-pic_025.jpg

Fenway runs his first ever IDPA stage:
    pic%20053.jpg
    lrg-1107-pic_053.jpg

The goblins'll getcha if you don't watch out!
    pic%20016.jpg
    lrg-1104-pic_016.jpg

Shooting the local wildlife:
    pic%20018.jpg
    lrg-1100-pic_018.jpg

The whole gallery:
    http://mypami.com/gallery/?level=album&id=65

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    W9ZEB and I had to cut out early because I'm due to be at work shortly. We still had a good time, which was rule #1 of the match. :) (Rule #2 was to razz that guy over there because he came in late!) It's a good group of guys, and I love the range. I think Lars and I will definitely apply for membership. Some photos of what we were able to stay for:

We had a good time, too. The match looked like fun. I might have to try it next time. I wanted to thank JBLee and HCFG for inviting us. Spasmo and I will be applying for a membership there as well.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    hehehe.. there should be a tool in photoshop that will allow you to untuck a shirt so it doesn't make one look so sloppy... hehehehe You should be able to click it and drag it down so that it can straighten that item out..

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    I am glad you guys could make it, and enjoyed yourselves. Had things to do with my kids this morning so I couldn't be there. I'll be out there tomorrow though as I have some rifles I need to fire for function. Jason and Steve put on a great match and make it a point to see that everyone has a good time and is entertained by the courses. I'll try very hard to make the next one. Jim

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks for the pics Pami. It was great to see Scutter and Spasmo again and meet fellow INGO member mrw! Thanks for buying a hat w!

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Thanks for having a hat. Saved my bald head a sun burn!

Larry was right, I should have brought a gun and participated. Looked like a lot of fun. Fenway, did you ever find out what your score was?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I was told I should get them Wednesday. This was my first time ever shooting a match. I was expecting some kind of "new shooter" meeting but there was nothing along those lines... On the first stage I got a procedural mistake but I think I caught on towards the end.

Fenway, did you ever find out what your score was?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Anyone got results? Someone at the match told me I should receive them by email on Wednesday but I got nothing.

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    Yes there is! There are two HCFG members who are planning one soon, no date set as of now but it IS in the works. I'll post info here when it happens. Jim

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I was told I should get them Wednesday. This was my first time ever shooting a match. I was expecting some kind of "new shooter" meeting but there was nothing along those lines... On the first stage I got a procedural mistake but I think I caught on towards the end.

i haven't been to the hamilton county club, so this is not about that club per se. any club that doesn't at least ask if someone is new to their sport does the shooter, the club and the sport an extreme disservice. or, like the idpa club i shot with in atlanta( on a business trip), simply didn't want new members. won the match, btw. with a rented glock 17.

Top Bottom