• ...and so much more!
  • scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    IDPA Web Scores Update

I've emailed a couple of folks related to the web page and club. I 'should' now have the scores from IDPA to the webmaster from last/this months match, back to JAN-2011. In the past, the scores have been emailed, but there seems to have been a problem with Red Brush's Webmaster email account. So for those that have emailed me or PM me, my appologies, we are trying to work through these issues.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I'm in on the shirt. Black, XL, and of course with the Glock on the back. You puttin' our screen name on them too? If so, put mine. If not, no prob.

Thanks TF

Too bad TJ uses a wheel gun, otherwise he too could join the 'now' group.

Yes! I will put our screen names on them unless you don't want it on them. None of the guys in the thread wanted them on there but I'm putting mine on and unless I hear otherwise you guys will get screen names on them.

So far I have:

Mudcat

Scowens

Last edited:

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Will we shoot weather regardless this month. I have some friends wanting to come from Cincinnati. I would hate to have them come over and find out the match has been canceled because of a threat of rain or a few sprinkles.

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Well, I won't say that we won't call the match for bad, read this as UNSAFE conditions, but I'm thinking that there is a real good chance that this match will happen! :draw:

SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yes ... we normally shoot in the snow but cut down the movement to hardly nothin'. Some of our shooters are a little older (50's & 60's) so movement in bad weather can be a bad idea.

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Just got back from the range. Lots of mud and water :(

Be sure to bring your mud boots next week. Hope it dries out before next Sat!

Also, bring a flashlight for a COF we'll be using. I will also bring one for all to use.

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    Anyone want to wager on the weather???

It has been ridiculously good weather lately and I am wondering who thinks it will go away or stay.

Saw a report this AM. 30-40% chance of the white stuff :dunno:.

7DAY_full.JPG

:dunno:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Just got back from the range. Lots of mud and water :(

Be sure to bring your mud boots next week. Hope it dries out before next Sat!

Also, bring a flashlight for a COF we'll be using. I will also bring one for all to use.

Flashlight COF sounds awesome! If only we could do it at night once...

Anyone heard of the Zombie shooting spoprt? They started in SC I think and they follow their local IDPA match and use their old targets. Their targets kinda "rise from the grave" LOL! Anyway I thought even one COF Zombie theamed on a Fri or Sat night would be really fun! If it was a smaller group of experienced shooters perhaps we could do more long gun/pistol transitions??? :dunno:

I'll try to google it later and post a link.

Top Bottom