• Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    BORCC

Bend of the River is just north of South Bend in Niles, MI.

They host all different kinds of things and IDPA is one of them. Its about a 90 min drive from your location.

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    +1 Bend on the River. Shoots are first Sunday of the month. They shoot indoors during the winter -usually 5 stages -usually including a low light one. Great group of shooters. Tell them you're new and they'll take great care of you. In the spring, North Porter in Chesterton and New Buffalo Gun Club have good shoots as well. I like'em all. Most of the local clubs have IDPA, USPSA, and sometimes steel challenge matches. Main thing is be safe and have fun.
    Good luck!

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    What happened to npccc idpa? I used to shoot theere for idpa, uspsa, and steel challenge...as a bonus for to shoot some trap after the Saturday matches...

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    What happened to npccc idpa? I used to shoot theere for idpa, uspsa, and steel challenge...as a bonus for to shoot some trap after the Saturday matches...
    Winter break. Looks like IDPA starts back up in April. I wish they at least did some matches over the winter. I don't mind shooting in the cold.:dunno:

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    If IDPA has you worried about not letting 'Big Dudes' into the match;

No worries, USPSA has no weight limits on people (I can assure you of that), only weight limits on guns.

indycruzr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Indy Westside
    FYI - Wildcat Valley Rifle Pistol Club (Brookston, IN) host IDPA matches on the 2nd Saturday of the month March thru October. You will be welcome there, I guarantee it. Website wvrpc.org

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Michigan city rifle club does IDPA on Wednesday nights.
    I used to attend quite a bit. Big guys are welcome.

+1 I am also a member of MCRC and can attest to the friendly atmosphere of the IDPA chapter there. Baring some external factor, they meet every Wednesday as in five days from toady. I am planning on joining and quite soon. And people of all sizes are welcome.

MCRC is extremely easy to get to. I live in Whiting, and it takes me in light traffic less than 45 minuets to get there. I take the IN toll road get off on 421 headed towards MC then get back on I-94 go 4 miles to the exit for US-20 towards LaPorte take US-20 for less than 2 miles and its on the north side of US-20. Great place and great people.

Top Bottom