If the republican primary were today, who would you vote for?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If the republican primary were today, who gets your vote?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Rand with Fiorina a close second, she's really surprising me. Can't comment on Trump, I don't speak ill of the handicapped.
    I've been very impressed with Fiorina especially since I've learned how to spell and pronounce her name. Like trump, she says what I like to hear. Unlike trump, she says it with more class and I think she actually believes what she says.

Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    The fact that anyone is seriously considering Trump as a political candidate for any office, let alone POTUS, speaks volumes to how sad the entire process has become. He is a self-serving actor and the liberal media has built his credible persona to feed their profit machine. They are all playing a game...nothing more. Trump doesn't want the job and has no intention of being a legitimate candidate. The "poll" in this thread shows just how easily they can lead by the nose when they want to.....

It's doubly bad when a very credible candidate like Scott Walker mostly gets ignored by the same liberal media who is scared to death of him. They have purposely kept his star from rising and the sheep compliantly fall in line to ignore him. Walker is the best chance the GOP has had since Reagan of putting a real Republican in the office but no one, not even the RNC and the Congressional GOP leadership, wants that to happen. Walker might upset the gravy train upon which they are all now feeding.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Damn, this is funny.

[video=youtube;ufGlBv8Z3NU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU#t=111[/video]

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Only a generation raised in an environment of sensationalism, and Hollywood addiction would even see Trump as a viable candidate. "Can a leopard change his spots?" is a question asked in a very old book that I revere....Cruz,Paul,Fiorina,Rubio....MAYBE Carson are acceptable in my point of view.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I like more than a few of the folks that are running. However I really like Mr. Trump. I like that he says what he thinks. I like that he is not a career politician. I like that he does not care what is popular at the time. He seems to be a no holds barred straight shooter. And I really like what he thinks and says about all the illegal immigrants.

^^^^^ All that ^^^^^

And the fact that he has effectively dropped a turd in the establishment punchbowl !

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Cruz/Fiorina - I like that Trump is moving the conversation around to the illegal invasion of our southern borders and I expect that other candidates will be dragged closer to Trump's position on the issue. I would vote for Trump before I would vote for Jeb Bush or any of the other moderates and I hope I'm not forced to do so in the general election next year.) Not impressed by most of the candidates for various reasons: Rubio because of the illegal invasion; Walker ditto. Carson and Trump because of the 2A. Rand Paul because he's an isolationist.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    They ringin' dude?

They are burnin' baby!

Yeah, curse you. Now I have that damn song in my head. "every little mouse has a wee wee"

:p

As well as countless other liberal policies.

He's. Not. A. Conservative.

He's a liberal that's against illegal immigration. That's it.

You never said which conservative would you vote for. Just which one would you vote for if the primary were today.

Confucius say, "If man no like answer, ask better question..." :laugh:

Now, if another candidate comes out and supports the Miguel Plan -- snipers every couple hundred meters on the border taking out those who would infringe the territorial integrity of these here U-nited States -- I will hereby retract and reassign my previous vote.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom