• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    also would'nt mind to have ratchets gun from ratchet and clank the technology changes as it learns and becomes any type of gun, shotgun sniper rifle, rocket launcher, miniature black hole launcher,flame thrower, anything, it absorbs matter and makes it own ammo.
    just alittle bit more than zf-1 but it is close.
    ratchet-and-clank-gun.jpg

mp7 or ps90 would be nice also.
    YouTube - Heckler & Koch MP7
    YouTube - FN P90 US Demo

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    sweet

I would have to say the .308 bolt gun, rem 700 maybe, that I saw on Shooting Gallery" that had a fully suppressed barrel. Can't remember the co. that made customized the rifle though. It sounded sweet.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Real:

Olympic Arms Whitney Wolverine .22LR I actually intend to get one of these. It looks like fun:
    2ivo4ns.jpg

Fake:

Star Trek Hand Phaser Type I. Very concealable, doesn't look like a weapon, and can vaporize things ... even itself. (Remember the bum in the episode with Joan Collins? He fooled around with a phaser and dematerialized himself to death; the phaser vanished with him.) Useless against rock creatures, unfortunately.
    16097ki.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Full auto Thompson with a few 100 and 50 round drum mags, and pleanty of ammo!

I want the full auto, totally suppressed, movie version that shoots an unlimited supply of free amo and I want the one the good guys have that always hits what you are shooting with the first shot regardless of how far it is, if it's moving, or hiding.

I don't want the one the bad guys have that can't hit some on sitting still with their back turned twenty feet away with a full mag of amo and allows him to turn and pick you off with a throwing star.

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    It depends on how you define a gun. I would like to have a photon torpedo cannon like the one on Star Trek. A GE mingun mounted on a H1 Hummer would be cool. Perhaps a MK19 grenade launcher, There was a time I wanted a Street Sweeper shotgun but have not thought about that one in awhile. Dillon makes a helicopter mounted unit that I like but I don't remember the model name. Something in a .50BMG would be fun.

OOPS! Was I supposed to pick just one... I could never limit my dreams like that.

IMPULSE.ACTIONS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    There
    Real but out of my price range ever would have to be the CIWS

Also real but eventually attainable would have to be the cheytac .408 M200

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    I would also like to have a semi automatic 300 pound crossbow with laser guided heat seeking broadheads. Would need to have at least a 25 bolt magazine or larger.
    If I can't find that, 10/22s, 189* levers, and 1911s always make me smile.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    That's easy, a Springfield Professional. It's real, and I love 1911s. Besides, where in the heck would you find spare energy packs if you chose a Phaser anyway?

Top Bottom