• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I did a yawn/stretch one morning and racked my fingertips on my fan.
    It Hurt. But on purpose??? NO.

Did have a new guy at work that told me he always had the urge to "touch" a running table saw blade. :n00b:
    That was his last day with us.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    My son ( currently 12) has stuck his head in the path of the ceiling fan in his room twice. I guess it took the second time to really sink in that leaning out of a bunkbed is not a good idea while the fan is in motion. Funny thing is, Neither time was it as dramatic as this video, nor did he have any noticeable bruising, not even a tear. I guess this kid is just a wimp.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I hate seeing this kind of crap! This is the problem. Kids these days are quitters. In my day we would have stuck our head up the path of those blades until the job was DONE! We might have even sharpened them. Then walked 5 miles to school early so that I could get my .50 cents a month for starting the fire in the wood burner so the school room would be warm when the sissy kids arrived.:patriot:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I smell an INGO challenge.

It CAN be done guys!! Post up your videos.

I can see the headlines now.

"Gunowner accidently shoots himself AND his dog while falling from atop his dining room table while trying to grab a tomato in his teeth through a moving ceiling fan."

Video at 11:00

Come on guys. You know you gotta shoot the fan first.:draw:

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    I did that to my girlfriend when we were 16. She was laying on the bed and I picked her up around and waist and WHACK--right into the fan. She got a block eye and a small scar out of it.

Pretty sure thats when her mom started to hate me. She went from girlfriend to wife to ex-wife now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Everybody wants their 15 minutes apparently! :):

More trouble with ceiling fans.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaEbpndntsU&feature=related[/ame]

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Everybody wants their 15 minutes apparently! :):

More trouble with ceiling fans.....

You owe me a roll of paper towels and a new coke zero.

When I was 17 and was in the Morgan/Hendricks County Junior traveling league, we was at Clermont Lanes and I had a 12 pound bowling ball that belonged to one of the girls.

I started tossing it up in the air just using my fingers and about the 5th time I got a little wrist and forearm movement while tossing it up and it floated right up perfectly between the fans blades of the ceiling fan above me, hung there for a tad and dropped right back into my hands.

I reached out and handed the bowling ball to the nearest adult beside me and proudly said "My job here is done". Walked 3 lanes over and rolled the first seven strikes of the game.

To this day I can see Rosie Crawford's face in utter terror and panic as I handed her that girls bowling ball.

What won't a teen do for a little attention.:cool:

Top Bottom