• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    it has been my experience that a short family will put a ceiling fan low enough for my 6'-1" head to hit them when i go to visit. (this has happened mutilpe times when visiting a new house. alot of time when i stand up at the dinner table) i cracked a blade with my skull. other than a little sting it didnt hurt. but i never hit my ear either. but this kid is dumb and never met a comb. why do ppl think its cool to look like you havent bathed or left the house in a month. i say month because it took him that long to grow that little beard.

i recently rented a new place and the ceiling fans lights are a problem they hang low and if i were my shoes i hit the lights. the man of the house before is only 5-5.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, you can get money from many youtube hits.

that is the purpose of this video.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    To quote Bill Engvall, "Here's your sign". People like this is why when you buy a new fanbelt for your vehicle the warning says not to change while the engine is running. I have a 65 Galaxie with a 289, let him put his hand in that fan and watch what happens!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My brother used to discipline his cats by lifting them up to the ceiling, they didn't like that. He's 6'3". Unfortunately he did that under a spinning ceiling fan one time. WHACK. Cat was fine but did not do the offending deed anymore

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    ceiling fan BLADES!!!!

When I was 7 an uncle that I haven't seen in years accidentally lifted me up into a ceiling fan at Easter dinner, the fan was on high to keep the kitchen cooler so it cut a nice sized gash into my eye brow 1 inch from my eye off to get stitches I went.
    This wasnt the bad part right after the first blade hit the second got the top of my head right after my uncle seen the first hit. Second one cut again but no bad enough to get stitches.

BEWARE CEILING FANS ARE EVERYWHERE!!:chuck:

Top Bottom