• ...and so much more!
  • palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    NICE DOG TO A GOOD HOME

DOG FOUND A GOOD HOME, THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST. like the title says, if your looken for a really really nice dog then i have one which is free to a good home. i work in a scrap yard and a few weeks ago we had a female shepherd lab mix dog pay us a visit. we kept her around waiting for the owner to come by...... that never happened. ive had this dog for about 3 weeks now and had it spayed. its also had it's shots. it has been named daisy. i will post a pic, its all golden color except in the face. it is black in the face. i would keep the dog if i had time to pay attention to it. this dog needs love. i cant explain how friendly this dog is. great with kids and cats. it follows you with or with out a lease. dosnt bark........ very well behaved. vet said its about 6 mouths old. its naturaly house broke. very smart dog. anyway if you have any interest just let me know. 303 518 3275 text is faster then pm. look below for a pic that will be posted by GunDave007. DOG FOUND A GOOD HOME, THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST.

Last edited:

GunDave007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    I don't know how I messed up the pics, but I posted them side ways. Daisy is a sweetheart and was named after the BB gun. She is great with kids and other pets. Her only trouble is she gets separation anxiety. She just wants to be with you all the time. She needs a loving family with a fenced yard. She is only 6-7 months old, so she is still a puppy, but she has been spayed and her shots are up to date. So she is ready to go. Let us know if you want to give her a good home. If you know a dog lover not on the board let them know about her. thanks

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    She looks like a sweetie. If I didn't already have 4 dogs I would seriously consider it. Your a good person for doing what your doing.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I have 5 dogs and would take this one if my wife wouldn't shoot me. We are such animal lovers that it is pathetic.....them pet adoption days kill me when I have to walk by all them dogs needing homes. I hope someone takes this little dog and makes her a part of the family. Kudos to the OP for caring....may you receive good karma.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    If my Malamute didn't have dog issues I'd take Daisy off your hands. Hopefully someone will step up!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Looks like a shepherd and golden mix. If my golden weren't aggressive towards anyone but our family and puggle, I'd be down today :(

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Being the dog lover I am and a firm believer that all good dogs deserve a good home I'm bumping this thread to the top for the weekend. Good luck to the OP in finding a good home for this dog.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    She looks a lot like my old Belgian Shepard, Rascal. (Excellent breed BTW) Sadly, I adopted a new dog several months ago to give my 3 y/o a playmate. The new one, a 100 lb 11 m/o Lab/Dane mix is all I can handle at the moment. I hope Daisy finds a good home.

palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    thanks for all the comments. im still looken for a home, if i dont find one, i guess ill just have to keep her. looks like a win win situation. right now its getting good care, its been at my dads with his two dogs. so dont anyone feel sorry for this dog, its treated better then most people, but id still like to find it a loving home elsewhere.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If I took her things would get really confusing around our place. Our third dog (a rescue) is a Siberian husky/German shepherd mix named Daisy and she looks a lot like the dog in the OP. She's one hell of a watchdog too. Good luck finding her a good home or good luck with her if you keep her. Keep us posted.

Our work van used to belong to a pet transport business and I'd be willing to be part of that transport chain. Based in Brownsburg.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Mutts make the best dogs. I wish i had the room for a sweet heart like her. I have 2 strays that had adopted me or I'd be interested. Hopefully someone will take her in! Come on guys!

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    Do you know if she gets along with small dogs? Have a pair of dachshunds that are very playful, but would love to have a big dog again. Our wolf hybrid passed over the summer from old age.

GunDave007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Thanks to everyone for your interest, questions, and well wishes for Daisy. Fortunately, we were able to find her a home today and we believe she'll love her new family. Thanks again.

Top Bottom