• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    if we pushed the boarder the other way... it would help out Mexico to eradicate the drug gangs.
    So, you're in favour of seizing the land of a sovereign nation without provocation or declaration of war? Nice. If Mexico did that in the opposite direction, my guess is you'd be up in arms. Or is this just a case of Amerika Über Alles?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Gosh no we don't want to take the risk of offending anyone, we really need to just let another 12 million or so people come in here illegally and help wreck the country. Thats much easier for every Americans delicate sensitivities.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If we just do nothing eventually illegals will strangle the USA enough that it will seem like the worst 3rd world country ever. America will make a rats nest look appealing, and then, the illegals will not want to come here anymore. It's probable that some would even consider leaving. Thats what we will do, that will not offend any other countries or the illegals themselves.

Midwest207

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indy
    So, you're in favour of seizing the land of a sovereign nation without provocation or declaration of war? Nice. If Mexico did that in the opposite direction, my guess is you'd be up in arms. Or is this just a case of Amerika Über Alles?

I don't think either way is right just giving another option to going inward.
    I think as many have said we need to shore up the border and keep illegals out.
    If they come through the proper channels that is fine.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    +1, I'd give you rep, but I can't give you anymore

Thats a wonderful idea, but landmines aren't sure to get everyones attention, and they are really expensive. I'm pretty sure if we just set up speakers on those fences every 100 feet or so that they blared Justin Bieber in the direction of the opposing boarders then no one would want to cross into this country and face those unrelenting boarders. Or we should open up a boarder hunting season, one or the other.

Send myself and a few others who want to go, and we can make a permanent dent in the amount of illegal invaders entering our country in as little as a week. :patriot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    So, you're in favour of the government evacuating a large number of towns and stealing private land from individuals to implement your plan? I guess we could do that. Just wipe Brownsville, Texas, San Diego and El Paso right off the maps in order to get 'er done? Maybe you'd like to rethink your plan.

San Diego would be no great loss... ;)

Huge fines and jail time for employers hiring illegals... problem mostly solved. Anchor babies MUST end. The illegal immigration issue is mainly the fault of ignorant liberals believing that anyone on the planet has a right to the 'bounty' Americans have produced.

The catch is that to end the problem of "anchor babies" would require amending the 14th Amendment of the Constitution:

AMENDMENT XIV
    Section 1.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside....

Not saying it's not a worthwhile goal, just a tough one.

Blessings,
    Bill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    This should be in the political section; I'd think....

All I can say is this.... If you want to see where America will be after this occurs... Look at Mexico.

Once a beautiful and top notch Nation, now is reduced to thuggery.

But hey... Support the liberal agenda which is destroying America. I know the News reported that Mexican Politicians are furious about the 2010 American election results.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Simple change to the 14th:
    "All persons born of legal residents or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside...."

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Simple change to the 14th:
    "All persons born of legal residents or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside...."

You really think the[STRIKE] traitors [/STRIKE] politicians we have in office will allow this to pass? They have one goal---the systematic destruction of our country, and this is but one method of many.

Top Bottom