• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Red Rover, Red Rover, Illinois, send your Productive Class on over!!!

The Lafayette-West Lafayette Chamber of Commerce welcomes you with open arms: Relocation Information

Same thing is happening in the northwest corner of Indiana near Chicago and Kankakee. I live within walking distance of Illinois (can see it from my home) and I believe I am the only Hoosier native who lives in my entire neighborhood. All the rest are Illinois refugees who fled the taxes and other burdens of that state.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Sweet, if I lose my job to this economy, I'm moving to Illinois. They're going to have lots of cash to pay for my welfare.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Don't you think that it is a strange coincidence that the criminally-insane, ex-governor of Illinois (Rod Blagojevich) said as much as they booted him from office. He made the (then) wacky claim that he was being setup because he was going to stand in the way of a MAJOR planned tax increase on the state's citizens.

Weird coincidence.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Don't you think that it is a strange coincidence that the criminally-insane, ex-governor of Illinois (Rod Blagojevich) said as much as they booted him from office. He made the (then) wacky claim that he was being setup because he was going to stand in the way of a MAJOR planned tax increase on the state's citizens.

Weird coincidence.
    I don't think it's strange in the slightest. Of course he was privy to these conversations and when the heat was applied to him, he declared "it's a conspiracy and I was going to block these tax increases you don't know about yet!"

Hardly compelling evidence he's not a crook, that he didn't take bribes or offer to sell Obama's seat.

The man is a criminal and needed to go. And I don't believe for a minute that tax and spend Rod was going to oppose any such tax. That's just him trying to rile up the conspiracy theorists... which apparently worked to a degree.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    The problem with these refugees coming to Indiana though is that they often bring their liberal desires with them. Look out West. All the fruits and nuts started spreading to other states try to escape the taxes in Kalifornia. Now some of those states are controlled by them like Colorado. Sure they don't like the high taxes but they also don't like guns, they want all of the services that caused the taxes to go up.

Rattlesnake46319

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    The problem with these refugees coming to Indiana though is that they often bring their liberal desires with them. Look out West. All the fruits and nuts started spreading to other states try to escape the taxes in Kalifornia. Now some of those states are controlled by them like Colorado. Sure they don't like the high taxes but they also don't like guns, they want all of the services that caused the taxes to go up.

Some, but not all. Keep in mind that Illinois is much like Indiana. Red state except for the city.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom