• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Congratulations! From the sounds of it you had twins? My brother has twins your gonna have your hands full, lol. Just kidding father hood is awesome. :yesway::rockwoot:

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    congrats! I have 14 month...it is a life changing experience but a good one. I couldn't imagine twins, they are going to keep you busy!

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Kids are great. They can drive you nuts and wreck your bank account but the joy and fun you are going to have makes it all worth it. Congrats! Hope you have a good support group. My sisters twins had opposite sleeping patterns.

Also now you can go to the twins festival in Twinsville Ohio. I hear it is double the fun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Congratulations on what I am sure you will look back on as one of, if not the, best days of your life. Fatherhood is way cool!

BrentTheBoat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Columbus
    Congrats, There going to cut into your gun buying for a while but there worth it. Enjoy them, mines turning 5 on sunday and it's like where did the time go.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Congratulations! My little boy is 9 weeks old. Being a father is the best thing ever, I would not trade it for the world. Everything changes, but nothing does. Good luck and be the person you would want your children to be and most of all have fun!

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Congrats!!!

Like I told one of my coworkers yesterday who just had his first kid a couple of weeks ago, "I wish I could tell you it gets easier...but it doesn't... just new challenges everyday"

Good Luck and remember how sweet and peaceful they are when they are little later in life when they are driving you nuts!

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Congratulations!!:rockwoot: Take lots of pictures. Some of my favorites are of my boys sleeping in odd places and positions.

Top Bottom