• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wonder what the reaction would have been if the child was a little girl, and instead of a vest, it was a chastity belt.

Sick is a good description of the twisted type of "thinking" that produces such garbage.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think I'm gonna hurl! This from the group who equates weapons carry in a Starbucks to being hypocritical since they ban smoking. You can't use logic against this crowd, they are null and void in the logic category.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Exactly! They know they are idiots!

They aren't idiots. They aren't dumb. Believing so is your downfall.

They are cunning and evil. They want control and this is propaganda to condition you and I and anyone else into willfully giving up our rights to protect ourselves. They are trying to soften us and are using tried and true methods. It is sinister but it is certainly not that they are dumb. By stating that it is you discount them and their intentions.

STOP.

Call them out. Tell everyone what they are doing. It helps defeat their methods and helps awaken people to the goals they seek. Do not call them dumb, do not call them idiots or stupid. Call them what they are - TYRANTS.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    They aren't idiots. They aren't dumb. Believing so is your downfall.

They are cunning and evil. They want control and this is propaganda to condition you and I and anyone else into willfully giving up our rights to protect ourselves. They are trying to soften us and are using tried and true methods. It is sinister but it is certainly not that they are dumb. By stating that it is you discount them and their intentions.

STOP.

Call them out. Tell everyone what they are doing. It helps defeat their methods and helps awaken people to the goals they seek. Do not call them dumb, do not call them idiots or stupid. Call them what they are - TYRANTS.

+1 :yesway:

Top Bottom