• ...and so much more!
  • Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    And hockey players.

My wife is from Texas (Waco,via San Marcos). .......................Can't remember which team she played for. :D

Last edited:

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    Texas sucks. I was there three weeks ago. Went down for a fabled texas hog hunt and didnt see a single one. nobody decided to tell us until the end of the week that our long days of wandering a ranch in 110 degree heat that it was too hot for them to come out.

While I disliked the geographical area that is the state of texas, the people are nice. we were united by a mutual dislike of Obama.

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    Dallas maybe - Based on the lack of humidity. They hide guns in their big Dallas hairdos. Guns are there for sure, someone had to have something to shoot JR with.

Silverado

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Texas sucks. I was there three weeks ago. Went down for a fabled texas hog hunt and didnt see a single one. nobody decided to tell us until the end of the week that our long days of wandering a ranch in 110 degree heat that it was too hot for them to come out.

While I disliked the geographical area that is the state of texas, the people are nice. we were united by a mutual dislike of Obama.

Texas does not suck.

People who expect good hog hunting in Texas in July might suck at hunting, though.

:):

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    West Texas.

I've revised my opinion somewhat, having been shown a cousin's gun and game room. Let me put it this way.....there were 5 bears, a giraffe, a whole lot of bolt actions.

I've enjoyed the people and climate quite a bit, but have to get on the high horse about the parking.

Dear Texans,
    I know you drive a big SUV or Truck....I know its easier and cooler to just slalom into a parking area.....but guess what: Other people have to park there too. If I can fit this Giant rental SUV in a spot, I bet you can put your lifetime driver in there.

Regards,
    IndianaResident

Top Bottom