• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    I can't find the video online, but as I sit here and watch the news as I surf INGO, There is a story about a Chicago Squad car colliding with another car last night. "One officer did not get life threatening injuries, while the other is listed in critical condition." You should see the police car, it was DESTROYED in the front end, like they caused the collision. Everything was pushed straight back, like a ramming.

At the same time, they did not mention one little word about the person driving the other car. :wtf: I'll be willing to bet the other person didn't just walk away from that one.

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not Cop-bashing, an accident is an accident (in most cases), I'm NBC bashing for their crappy report of an accident involving innocent civillians.

That is all, thanks for reading.

[/rant]

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Okay so there's more to report..

"chicago police say a drunk driver crashed into a squad car injuring 2 officers...... the man has been charged with DUI after pulling in front of the squad car that had its emergency lights on, as the officers were responding to a battery call. One officer suffered injuries that were non-life threatening, the second officer is in serious condition, The man (in the other car) was not hurt in the crash."

Okay, so they finished out the story. I'm still a little upset they said NOTHING about the other person, not even "we have no info about the other driver" until it comes out from police he was DUI. What if he wasn't?

Top Bottom