I'm looking forward to a Thanksgiving CZ release. Have speculation or info?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The slide is pretty tall on the PPQ also.

Striker fired doesn't always mean low bore axis but we will see.

Striker fired guns to me have become like pumpkin spice flavoring in the food industry. Some items it just doesn't belong in.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The slide is pretty tall on the PPQ also.

Striker fired doesn't always mean low bore axis but we will see.

Striker fired guns to me have become like pumpkin spice flavoring in the food industry. Some items it just doesn't belong in.
    I was speaking in terms of a traditional 75 style platform. Slide in frame. Looking this this is a complete redesign not even close to what CZ has been known for. I'm interested to see it, but most likely not interested in owning.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I was speaking in terms of a traditional 75 style platform. Slide in frame. Looking this this is a complete redesign not even close to what CZ has been known for. I'm interested to see it, but most likely not interested in owning.

I get what you meant now. I'm in the same boat interested to see, but most likely wont own.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I know exactly what it is but I'm sworn to secrecy. The video editing is almost finished.

It's been killing me to sit on this for so long. I was in the Czech Republic a couple months ago when they showed me the new gun and I had a chance to shoot it. All I will say is, you'll want one. I want a couple of them. LOL You know, "one is none" after all.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I know exactly what it is but I'm sworn to secrecy. The video editing is almost finished.

It's been killing me to sit on this for so long. I was in the Czech Republic a couple months ago when they showed me the new gun and I had a chance to shoot it. All I will say is, you'll want one. I want a couple of them. LOL You know, "one is none" after all.

You devil

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm hoping that the gun is a big hit and that the natural response will be to make lots of magazines. And, the natural reaction to lots of magazines will hopefully be cheaper magazines. It would be nice to see a striker fired pistol with a decent trigger. From the photo snippets seen to date, the grip has a distinct P320 look to it instead of the slab sided grips normally seen on the poly CZs. I could see adding one or more to the family arsenal down the road. I'd have to shoot one of these along side the P07/40 to see how they stack up.

So, how long until CGW makes a Pro kit for this puppy?

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Man, i wish it was a single stack hammer fired. I'd love to replace my Shield with a CZ.

so, you're hitting the "publish" button at 12:01 am, right? technically that's thanksgiving ;-)

Top Bottom