I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just renewed so that when I get clipped back to 7 QP I can still buy and sell.

Make not INGO a den of buying and selling, but a house of conversation, debate and good natured fun.

I just renewed because I found a 'round tuit" in my night stand drawer.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It would be nice if we could have an INGO rep at every gun show in Indiana. I would volunteer for at least a few hours in CP and Portage.

In order to get the rep fixed we need more folk to hit the $5000.00 for 1 year button.

Truckman68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    NWI
    I paid to be a site supporter when I first joined because I was too impatient to earn privileges but had a stroke and now I am not in a big hurry. It is a great site with lots of good info and people.

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    I am more of a listener than a talker ( speak softly and carry a big stick) I waited to get to 50 before becoming a site supporter so as not to be put on the he is headed to the f/s section list lol

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Yeah I think I am getting closer.

Ok....I just noticed something that I need to bring to everyones attention! This is of critical importance to the survival of the website and needs to be addressed now befor it is to late!!!

Do you remember when Y2K came through and all the computers were going to shut down and the world was going to come to an end!!! We may be there again!!!

Is INGO currently prepared and ready for CM hitting 100K!!!!!

I hope that everyone is prepared for CM100K. Please back up your data! Start stockpiling for the impending collapse of INGO....:runaway:

The END IS NEARER than you think and at the current rate it will happen in.

This entire post probably should have been in purple but where is the fun in that??

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok....I just noticed something that I need to bring to everyones attention! This is of critical importance to the survival of the website and needs to be addressed now befor it is to late!!!

Do you remember when Y2K came through and all the computers were going to shut down and the world was going to come to an end!!! We may be there again!!!

Is INGO currently prepared and ready for CM hitting 100K!!!!!

I hope that everyone is prepared for CM100K. Please back up your data! Start stockpiling for the impending collapse of INGO....:runaway:

The END IS NEARER than you think and at the current rate it will happen in.

This entire post probably should have been in purple but where is the fun in that??

When post count reaches 100K that number becomes meaningless. It's just a number. I think INGO should make CM's post count say, "Does it really matter at this point?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom