I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    It's not tough, we all had to do it.
    You just have to put a little thought into it. Make your reply relevant to the topic, or post a new thread about a question or add a helpful reply to an on going thread.
    Don't bump a 5 yr old thread unless what you add is helpful and hasn't been posted 40 times already.
    Or there's always the option of paying the $20 to be a site supporter

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I get it and all but it should be easy to reply to posts or post something...just seems kinda tough to do...

Seems harder at first. Then you eventually get the hang of it.

Find a thread that interests you and offer up your two cents. In some cases you may find you have an expert opinion on the topic and can help a brother (or sister) out. (Or just offer your opinion on a topic) Start a new thread and ask a question you need the answer to. You will learn a LOT here. And its not just limited to guns. We have car guys, computer guys, network guys, homebrewing guys, HVAC guys, contractors, etc. I seriously doubt there is anything you cant get an answer to here. (except for who killed Epstein)

Just dont be lazy and post a bunch of one liners in a run to 50. The mods here are sharp and will just delete them and reset you back to zero.

This is a message board with a classified section. Not the other way around. The classifieds are respected here and used because we can trade with people we "know" through interactions in the message boards. Hell, I've sent items in advance of payment here because I knew the longstanding member was legit and trusted with multiple other members who know them in real life. Cant get that anywhere else.

Welcome aboard.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is one of the 1st Forums I became involved with. It took a bit for me to chime in. t became fun. Then we got rowdy. Then I got smacked down by a friend that's a mod. Then I well...…….you know.

It is not all that difficult.

8 more and my odometer rolls over again.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    And he did not read the rules.

I got serious respect for the mods here, In a previous life (pre-internet) I ran one of the old dial up BBS's for a computer shop (Brooks Micro Systems, Prime Cuts), later on I was one of the sysops' on the old Traders Connection (TCON), and now I'm one of ten Admin's on a popular Facebook weather station group (18k members) the amount of stupid that flows throughout is unreal.

I hate to admit it, but I do swing the banhammer at a ridiculous rate sometimes. And one of the reasons is the total lack of respect for rules and to other members, if you can respect the rules and other members then everyone is allowed to co-exist with nary a problem, but over the last year it has seemed that I have had to wield the hammer like a PO'd drunk Thor because people are just idiots.

My hats off to the Mod team here, you guys help keep this place on a even keel, no matter how crazy and nutty it gets.:ingo::rules:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I got serious respect for the mods here, In a previous life (pre-internet) I ran one of the old dial up BBS's for a computer shop (Brooks Micro Systems, Prime Cuts), later on I was one of the sysops' on the old Traders Connection (TCON), and now I'm one of ten Admin's on a popular Facebook weather station group (18k members) the amount of stupid that flows throughout is unreal.

I hate to admit it, but I do swing the banhammer at a ridiculous rate sometimes. And one of the reasons is the total lack of respect for rules and to other members, if you can respect the rules and other members then everyone is allowed to co-exist with nary a problem, but over the last year it has seemed that I have had to wield the hammer like a PO'd drunk Thor because people are just idiots.

My hats off to the Mod team here, you guys help keep this place on a even keel, no matter how crazy and nutty it gets.:ingo::rules:

So....
    You're FAT Thor.

t5ifbde.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member