I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    But wait, he said he had the RIGHT to do anything he wanted on a privately owned website where he has no rights only permissions. And we didn't get the chance to attempt to pound cyber-sense into him.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow. :n00b:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You TALK about FREEDOM...I just found this place...signed on..looking to BUY a Weapon but I cant...BECAUSE I have NOT posted 50 Times..THATS FREEDOM..there are guys out there wanting to sell a Gun and I cant buy it BECAUSE ..I have NOT done 50 Posts..YOU guys LOOSE MONEY because SOMEONE wants YOU to post 50 times before you can buy a gun..do they realize how LONG it would take me to do 50 POSTS.? It is ABSOLUTLY STUPID... I am looking to buy a GUN NOW....[REDACTED - esrice]...I might just as well go to a Gun Store as to waste MY time to Post 50 TIMES...TRULY..that is BS and I as an American have the RIGHT to say this...20 bucks says...I will be BOOTED for my OPINIONAwwwww..shades of O,bummerism..why not just JOIN...talk when ya want BUT beable to help the guys out and BUY that Weapon, think about it..YOUR FORUN is ACTUALLY SCREWING you out of a SALE by REQUIREING 50 LOUSY POSTS...it,s REALLY a SURE way id DETURING NEW People from JOINING...I wanna BUY NOW...not in a week or so....LIFT THIS RULE Mr GORBASCHEF !

This is an excellent post and I totally agree! :yesway:

INGO members are idiots for posting their guns, knives, reloading equipment/supplies, appliances, furniture, clothing, etc., on a board they know cannot be purchased by someone who does not have 50 posts or a site supporter. How can freedom-minded people be so stupid and willingly participate on a site with such strict regulations? After all, there are many other places they could sell their stuff without going through such restrictions.

I have an idea. Why don't you find some of those places and buy the gun you are looking for on there?! Freedom is nothing if the owner of this site cannot run it the way he sees fit. If you don't like it, start your own site! There is nothing or no one hindering your right to do so. After all, this is America and you have the freedom to do so, just as we have the right to participate in a forum we find to be pleasurable (for the most part).

So, you can pay the $10 to become a site supporter or post 49 more quality posts. The decision is yours and you are free to choose. :patriot:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I find these "I'm whining about the rules" threads hilarious.

I know it's a PITA for the MODS, but I like to think some of those posts and PM's makes them laugh too.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    How does a PM like that read?

"Please ban me from the site" or "You might as well kick my $# off here, you lousy #$%^$% commie. I hope your #$% gets #%)$%$% and you $^#%^ die."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Stupid INGO classifieds............. If they were working right
    and just letting anybody in I could have sold the two guns I
    just sold within a week of posting them up within a week of posting
    them up for sale...........

Wait....... they did sell within a week of posting them up.......... I'm so confused....

Well........ fiddlesticks........ INGO's 50 post rule still stinks.........

Hey Mikhael........ here's your new avatar!!

gorbachev.jpg

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I may be new around here but have met several people that have been very helpful in many ways. I have to agree with the rules they are there to keep everyone safe. we don't need people on here like that, they will cause to many headaches.:twocents:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    But wait, he said he had the RIGHT to do anything he wanted on a privately owned website where he has no rights only permissions. And we didn't get the chance to attempt to pound cyber-sense into him.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow. :n00b:

I wouldn't worry too much, another one will come along here in the next day or so.....it seems to be the trend. :):

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    does getting banned after one post set a record for ingo?:D

Before I removed all of his one liner posts that read "1 down, 49 to go", "2 down, 48 to go", he had about 8 posts.

I don't believe this set any record.

How does a PM like that read?

"You might as well kick my $# off here, you lousy #$%^$% commie. I hope your #$% gets #%)$%$% and you $^#%^ die."

Scary how close you are.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Look, I think you saved him a bunch of time and frustration trying to use the search button to find a nice mackheroff or calatchnacough.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Maybe all noobs should be hyperlinked to the Tuscon BATFE's web page until the get their 50.
    That way they can Buy Right Now and not have anything to complain about. :dunno: :):

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So, you can pay the $10 to become a site supporter or post 49 more quality posts.

I'm having a hard time seeing the one he has as a quality post... so I'd say 50 more quality posts, and that would be generous rather than starting him at negative 50 now :D

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I know how you feel, in the email I received that was begging me to join, it mention a place where I could learn a lot about Indiana Carry laws, Indiana, Firearms and all kinds of other stuff. Also they begged me to bring something to sell, and some money to buy stuff. When I learned that I had to have 50 quality posts, I nearly threw a fit, then I re-read the email that begged me to join in the first place and saw the fine print.

What? You didn't get an email BEGGING you to Join?

You found it on your own, and created an account anyway?

Oh...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You TALK about FREEDOM...I just found this place...signed on..looking to BUY a Weapon but I cant...BECAUSE I have NOT posted 50 Times..THATS FREEDOM..there are guys out there wanting to sell a Gun and I cant buy it BECAUSE ..I have NOT done 50 Posts..YOU guys LOOSE MONEY because SOMEONE wants YOU to post 50 times before you can buy a gun..do they realize how LONG it would take me to do 50 POSTS.? It is ABSOLUTLY STUPID... I am looking to buy a GUN NOW....[REDACTED - esrice]...I might just as well go to a Gun Store as to waste MY time to Post 50 TIMES...TRULY..that is BS and I as an American have the RIGHT to say this...20 bucks says...I will be BOOTED for my OPINIONAwwwww..shades of O,bummerism..why not just JOIN...talk when ya want BUT beable to help the guys out and BUY that Weapon, think about it..YOUR FORUN is ACTUALLY SCREWING you out of a SALE by REQUIREING 50 LOUSY POSTS...it,s REALLY a SURE way id DETURING NEW People from JOINING...I wanna BUY NOW...not in a week or so....LIFT THIS RULE Mr GORBASCHEF !

Needs more spittle.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    It seemed like a good rule to me. Keeps the riffraff from hounding people. Gives people a chance to get to know you before they deal with you. I would think you'd spend a little time getting to know the community before you came in here running your mouth like that. I'd encourage you to hang around and make ammends and benefit from this community. In second thought, after reading your post again, I think we'd be better off if you left.

In my case, I had a question about a sig up for sale so I paid my dues and became a supporter instead of making a bunch of mindless threads. (So far I think only 45% of my posts have been mindless).

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom