• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Looks like Saturday us as early as I'm getting out. Browning Auto T/D in .22 short with some home made Eley short hollow points til the leaves thin out. Then .22lr for a while. .17 mach2 late when the shots get longer.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I need to get a few for the freezer, because I just finished off last years squirrels today. I had some freezer burn on some of the meat , so just deboned what I had. Used the pressure cooker with onoin, potato, cream of muhroom soup, along with the browned meat and it turned out real tasty. I like using my NEF .17 HMR for squirrel, head shots only and I have a couple 22's if I want to get them out. I like that the weather is cooling off also. Well good luck fellas...don't you just love this time of the season?

meegz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Delaware County
    Wear blaze orange and sit in a tree. They'll be all over you!

Of all the horrible hunting scenarios, getting busted by a squirrel for itching your nose, and having to sit there with a loaded gun for 5-15 minutes while he barks at you is the worst. Even worse, when he's so close you are debating if you can get your knife out and into his furry face before he a) runs away and b) you fall out of the tree.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Of all the horrible hunting scenarios, getting busted by a squirrel for itching your nose, and having to sit there with a loaded gun for 5-15 minutes while he barks at you is the worst. Even worse, when he's so close you are debating if you can get your knife out and into his furry face before he a) runs away and b) you fall out of the tree.

Sounds like the perfect scenario for why they made hunting with silencers legal :naughty:

Top Bottom