• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maver1ck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    107   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    NW indiana
    I efiled a form1 SBR with trust on 3/28/14 and it's still listed as submitted/in progress. I did it probably a day or two before the ATF shutdown the whole site. Do you think I should call about it and see if it is even still valid at this point? I'm also waiting on some form4's I paper filed back in December. Still nothing there either. :(

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm totally jealous. I submitted whatever form with Sheriffs signature for a suppressor back in April and I haven't heard a thing. From what I've heard I shouldn't expect to hear anything until next December '15. This was for a 5.56 can, but if you're getting that quick of a turn around I may have to look at getting .30 cal can or a little 22lr can.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Well this thread is going to cost me an assload of cash. I just contacted Mr Liston to get a trust setup and will be submitting 3 form 1's when it is all setup. 1-sbr, and 2 form 1 suppressors...

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I efiled a form1 SBR with trust on 3/28/14 and it's still listed as submitted/in progress. I did it probably a day or two before the ATF shutdown the whole site. Do you think I should call about it and see if it is even still valid at this point? I'm also waiting on some form4's I paper filed back in December. Still nothing there either. :(

I had one submitted before eForms went down. It was disapproved due to having letters in the caliber section. I figured I was pretty well hosed, but resubmitted via eForms (it was back up by this time) and sent them an email with my old and new control numbers. I had it approved withing two hours of the email. It was submitted 3-17, so Im sure you're darned close!

Top Bottom