• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    but I sent you a check for a red-dot, and then I used up the funds when I went out of town for a funeral. If you'd be so kind as to cash it again on 2/28, it will be O.K. Sorry again. I even deleted my PMs after the deal had closed. DUuhhhh! Pat

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    LOL, I bet someone is not a very happy camper right now.

(BTW, you may want to be a bit more specific in the title, so if the person in question sees it, he/she will open up this thread)

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    IndyMonkey: sure I'll send the cash if

you'll just tell me the number of the check, so I can cancel it. Thanks. Good dealing with you. Pat:D. . . . . Bazooooka: He'll know!

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    but I sent you a check for a red-dot, and then I used up the funds when I went out of town for a funeral. If you'd be so kind as to cash it again on 2/28, it will be O.K. Sorry again. I even deleted my PMs after the deal had closed. DUuhhhh! Pat
    Maybe you shouldn't buy stuff you don't have the money to pay for! If that were me, I would have tried to cash it a couple of times to watch your Insufficient Funds Fees go up. :twocents:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Maybe you shouldn't buy stuff you don't have the money to pay for! If that were me, I would have tried to cash it a couple of times to watch your Insufficient Funds Fees go up. :twocents:

But at least your an understanding type of person, and would obviously forgive someone who is trying to correct a wrong (of course I guess a funeral isn't much of an excuse)

Hope your not color blind either.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    not the last time I checked, and if it did I guess I could charge $30 for each bounced check, like wal mart

I'm honestly not completely sure...I can't recall ever trying to cash a check that bounced, that's just what I've heard; it didn't make sense or seem fair, but I've never proven it one way or the other.

Anyway, why would you want to dick someone over like that? It was an honest mistake and he's trying to make it right.

I would be pretty pissed if it happened, but to intentionally get his bank to charge him multiple times for it doesn't see like something family would do to one another...That's what we are supposed to be here, right?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    But at least your an understanding type of person, and would obviously forgive someone who is trying to correct a wrong (of course I guess a funeral isn't much of an excuse)

Hope your not color blind either.
    +1

Sounds like a jerk to me. Its not like the funeral was an expected expense. He's trying to correct a wrong, get off his back about it.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    +1

Sounds like a jerk to me. Its not like the funeral was an expected expense. He's trying to correct a wrong, get off his back about it.

+1; the OP came on a public board, and admitted what happened, KNOWING he would probably catch flack from some about it anyways, yet he still posted trying to make it right.

Sounds like a good person to me.... To the OP, sorry for your loss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom