• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I try to always do my civil duty and vote but being new still to Indy, I don't really have a clue on if any of the choices are anti-gun.

I don't really watch television so haven't seen ads or political commentary. I did go to the Voter Information Portal and copied a list of the candidates.... If anyone wants to look at the list and see if there's any anti-gunners.... I'd appreciate it... I'm still going to do research.

I saved in .pdf... hopefully both pages show.

View attachment Nov Elections.pdf

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I can help you a little bit:

Rep race - Andre Carson is an Anti, Mayo is pro 2A and I have no idea about Ping

Sec of State - Tatgenhorst is very Pro 2A and served in the 82nd to boot, no idea about the other 2.

Auditor - Schick is Pro 2A, no idea about the other 2.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I can help you a little bit:

Rep race - Andre Carson is an Anti, Mayo is pro 2A and I have no idea about Ping

Sec of State - Tatgenhorst is very Pro 2A and served in the 82nd to boot, no idea about the other 2.

Auditor - Schick is Pro 2A, no idea about the other 2.

That's an awesome start, thanks very much. I had just read Tatgenhorsts' website which gave little to no helpful information but when I went to his FB page I did see that he was doing a meet and greet at a South Bend gun show so that's a very good sign.

Karl_Tatgenhorst_for_Indiana_Secretary_of_State_-_2014-10-15_23.20.17.png

I've got a a good bit of research to do in the next couple of weeks

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I know Mayo and his family personally. An awesome guy, and he has my vote. Not that I expect Carson to lose... but we all can dream cant we? Anyone willing to stand up to the Carson machine deserves our support. Its an uphill climb to say the least.

Carson will only leave office if he is given a more cushy job, or as they say in politics "is found in a closet with a live boy or a dead girl." But given his family name, Im not sure even one of those two faults will actually cause him to lose face with the voters of Indianapolis. :rolleyes:

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I know Mayo and his family personally. An awesome guy, and he has my vote. Not that I expect Carson to lose... but we all can dream cant we? Anyone willing to stand up to the Carson machine deserves our support. Its an uphill climb to say the least.

Carson will only leave office if he is given a more cushy job, or as they say in politics "is found in a closet with a live boy or a dead girl." But given his family name, Im not sure even one of those two faults will actually cause him to lose face with the voters of Indianapolis. :rolleyes:

Well, his being anti is pretty much a guarantee that I'll vote against him. It's looking like Mayo is the front runner of the three. What little I've found on Ping shows her a veteran but not her stance on the 2nd and she does something that I do not care a whole lot about (that I wont mention) so it kinda makes me lean more towards Mayo more.

I'll obsess about this until I get in the truck to go vote... I'll not be uninformed when it's most important

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Unfortunately unless we can somehow change the inner city demographic, we are stuck with Carson. Hell, he won his seat with no other qualification than his incompetent grandmother was the previous office holder. That was his platform. That should tell you all you need to know.

But that wont stop me from voting my conscience.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Carson is an anti.

He is also a racist and a statist douche that does his best to keep folks on the plantation.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Carson is an anti.

He is also a racist and a statist douche that does his best to keep folks on the plantation.

I will be voting for Mayo.... After reading some of their stances, there's no other choice for me.

Of the 4 elections I've read up on so far, it seems that I'll be voting Libertarian. I'm stuck on State Rep now cause I cannot find much on Debra Jenkins

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Carson inherited the seat that was "given" to his grandmother by Andy Jacobs. The 'rats have no shame. There's a certain demographic down there in Marion county, that when joined to those who for whatever reason vote for 'rats otherwise, will guarantee him his seat as long as he wants it. Come on up to Hamilton County; it may seem a little more expensive up front, but overall, you'll be better off.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Susie B. isn't much more than the different side of the same coin in Hamilton Co. Neither one thinks for themselves and mostly votes the way leadership tells them to vote.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    In my opinion Carson is beatable. optimistic maybe but at least old Marvin Scott made an effort. I think he was just before the right time and too soft for Watchingtown. I begged Allen West to move here and try. He laughed at me. It was a try though. I'm going to vote. I'll vote mayo to help once, why not.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    In my opinion Carson is beatable. optimistic maybe but at least old Marvin Scott made an effort. I think he was just before the right time and too soft for Watchingtown. I begged Allen West to move here and try. He laughed at me. It was a try though. I'm going to vote. I'll vote mayo to help once, why not.

Gotta get the word out to our friends that aren't even thinking about voting. We need to convince them to vote for Chris Mayo

https://www.facebook.com/chrismayoforcongress

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Cat Ping had a presence at the 1500, so though I haven't studied her positions she may well be pro 2a. She's out of my district, so I can't invest too much care, but in the past she seemed a little flaky to me. Don't go by that, though, as I said, my opinion of her is not based on a strong interest.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Cat Ping had a presence at the 1500, so though I haven't studied her positions she may well be pro 2a. She's out of my district, so I can't invest too much care, but in the past she seemed a little flaky to me. Don't go by that, though, as I said, my opinion of her is not based on a strong interest.

Cat Ping is flaky and even though from what I read of her being a 33 year veteran, she has views that I personally do not want in government.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I saw Cat Ping at the NRA Foundation Banquet at the national convention this year . I don't know much else about her.

If you are at all interested in supporting the Libertarian Party, this is an important election. Indiana law determines who is a major political party based on the vote for Secretary of State; for the Libertarians to stay on the ballot without the expense of collecting signatures, they have to get 2% of the vote for Secretary of State candidate Karl Tatgenhorst.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I saw Cat Ping at the NRA Foundation Banquet at the national convention this year . I don't know much else about her.

If you are at all interested in supporting the Libertarian Party, this is an important election. Indiana law determines who is a major political party based on the vote for Secretary of State; for the Libertarians to stay on the ballot without the expense of collecting signatures, they have to get 2% of the vote for Secretary of State candidate Karl Tatgenhorst.

I don't know that I'm supporting the party really, just the candidates I happen to like (from the what I've read) are Libertarian. If a Dem or Rep had views/political stance that were better, I'd vote for them. But in all honesty, of the big seats, I am voting Libertarian.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't know that I'm supporting the party really, just the candidates I happen to like (from the what I've read) are Libertarian. If a Dem or Rep had views/political stance that were better, I'd vote for them. But in all honesty, of the big seats, I am voting Libertarian.

IBT "You are throwing your vote away" and "you are only hurting the conservative Republican side and helping the Democrats" crowds.:rolleyes:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana

I really thought the district was going to go R in 2006 when Eric Dickerson was running against her.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom