• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpluers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    I purchased a Kahr PM9 from Impact Guns this week. I make most of my purchases locally, and really appreciate Ed at KS&E. Impact was having a Spring Cleaning event this week, and had the PM9093N on sale for $610. Strangely, it was selling for $40 less than the the iron-sight PM9093. Who knows - I can only assume that they had 1,000 of them sitting in back. Anyway, it was too hard to pass up.

I ordered it online on Tuesday - it was marked ready to ship in 48 hours. I paid extra for 2-day shipping. It arrived at KS&E yesterday. I'll be down there this afternoon to pick it up. So all-in-all a positive experience. I'm an Amazon.com junkie, and they are in my opinion the perfect online merchant re: customer service. For this transaction at least, Impact Guns was just as efficient.

mpluers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    +1 - Picked it up today - it's perfect. Now I just need to run several hundred rounds through it. I still think that the price is screwed up.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Congrats. You've selected a very nice firearm at a good price. :yesway: Kahr recommends a 200-round break in. Looking forward to a range report.

Monkeyleg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    It's good to hear a positive review for Impact Guns. During their growing period they had some problems and ticked off a lot of people.

I'll keep them in mind again.

Top Bottom