• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/271489453250151/permalink/1312690392463380/
    Years ago in the 80s there was a police officer pursuing my mom in a vehicle. She got out of the car and ran on foot leaving me in the car. I got out of my car seat and out of the vehicle to look for her. I remember I was very afraid I was probably only 2-4 years old, and it was night time. I then remembered waking up in a strange place with lots of other little kids (Guardian home) Years later when I was older my Grandmother told me what all happened that night. My mom was running from the police with me in the car, then got out left me in the middle of nowhere and ran. My Grandmother then said a police officer told her he came within an inch of hitting me with his vehicle when I got out of the car. I am sharing this in hopes of finding that police officer. I want to tell him Thank you. It's because of him being observant, and acting quickly that I am still here. I also would like to let him know I am a Amazing mother of an Amazing son who is my absolute world :) Thank you Sir ❤️

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know a few guys from that time, ill ask next I see them. Don’t hold out for too much though, while your story seem wild now, for the IPD in the 80s, it’s probably pretty far down the “WTF List.”

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My Dad was IPD around that time. Like others have said, if you have location information and the year I can ask him and he might remember something.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/271489453250151/permalink/1312690392463380/
    Years ago in the 80s there was a police officer pursuing my mom in a vehicle. She got out of the car and ran on foot leaving me in the car. I got out of my car seat and out of the vehicle to look for her. I remember I was very afraid I was probably only 2-4 years old, and it was night time. I then remembered waking up in a strange place with lots of other little kids (Guardian home) Years later when I was older my Grandmother told me what all happened that night. My mom was running from the police with me in the car, then got out left me in the middle of nowhere and ran. My Grandmother then said a police officer told her he came within an inch of hitting me with his vehicle when I got out of the car. I am sharing this in hopes of finding that police officer. I want to tell him Thank you. It's because of him being observant, and acting quickly that I am still here. I also would like to let him know I am a Amazing mother of an Amazing son who is my absolute world :) Thank you Sir ❤️

Not sure if this is you, or if you're just copying the post from facebook. But if you know the date and location, you might be able to request the records/report down at the Citizen Services department at the City County Building Rm E100. They only have immediate access to reports that have been created since things have gone digital, but they still have records from the era of microfilm. It would just take longer to get the report. The report would list the officers involved, I would imagine.

Top Bottom