• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Here is some horrible music to listen to while waiting for the OP.... the song is called Warpath (I know right?)..... FYI, It's better with the sound off.

[video=youtube;4dP6yAFdMkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dP6yAFdMkQ[/video]

MMMMMMMMM sound off kind of fun to watch. Oh yeah I call BS on the OP. I would have been in earlier but I have been searching for the thread that this one is spoofing...:cool:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Perhaps "dowtown Hilton" = I-69 and "IMPD" = multiple Hamilton County agencies and ISP?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So is the missing pistol one of the ones seized? If so which one? Inquiring minds would like to know

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The OP was falling down drunk and wanted to go to the hospital. The police called medics and took custody of the handgun he was carrying and the one in his room. Not knowing how long he would be in the hospital, the hotel does not want the responsibility of taking custody of the handgun in the room when they clean it to make ready for the next customer. The OP is full of ****. What the property room requires to release firearms is far outside our control. The officers did a report. It's public information. #:PD15017815

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The OP was falling down drunk and wanted to go to the hospital. The police called medics and took custody of the handgun he was carrying and the one in his room. Not knowing how long he would be in the hospital, the hotel does not want the responsibility of taking custody of the handgun in the room when they clean it to make ready for the next customer. The OP is full of ****.

Oooo...this just got good.

:popcorn:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The OP was falling down drunk and wanted to go to the hospital. The police called medics and took custody of the handgun he was carrying and the one in his room. Not knowing how long he would be in the hospital, the hotel does not want the responsibility of taking custody of the handgun in the room when they clean it to make ready for the next customer. The OP is full of ****.

Who would have guessed we only got party of the story?

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY

Thanks dick you ruined a perfectly epic thread with your facts. Seriously, I hope the ol' ticker is okay. Drugs and alcohol are bad.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The OP was falling down drunk and wanted to go to the hospital. The police called medics and took custody of the handgun he was carrying and the one in his room. Not knowing how long he would be in the hospital, the hotel does not want the responsibility of taking custody of the handgun in the room when they clean it to make ready for the next customer. The OP is full of ****. What the property room requires to release firearms is far outside our control. The officers did a report. It's public information. #:PD15017815

WAY too much logic in this response!

Thanks for the clarification but our imaginations were presenting a more interesting outcome.

Top Bottom