• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Being here in the House of War for the past 2 days, I have not sighted a single IMPD boner drone and no IMPD officers have taken my wallet.

The only time my wallet was in play is when we went to Sun King before we had dinner at Fogo and the 5' tall blonde fascist made me show her my papers. I proclaimed "taxation is theft" then went inside and had a beer.

Indianapolis LE seems to be fixated on such minor things as robberies, arsons, burglaries and general mayhem. No doubt something is amiss.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`ll relate a story told to me by a hunting partner, so yes, it`s hearsay, but this guy has no reason to lie.

Two law-abiding citizens were driving home from the 1500 gun show, several years back, when they pulled over by two IMPD officers. I wasn`t told why they were stopped, whether speeding, rolling through a stop, no turn signal, etc. But it is a new officer, accompanied by his training officer. Upon greeting the driver of the vehicle, at some point it comes out that both these citizens are carrying concealed, and, they made purchases at the 1500. The officer strongly urges both to step out of the vehicle, and while one officer keeps tabs on these two citizens, now seated in the back of the cruiser, the other officer searches the vehicle. These two citizens, who have, as far as they know, committed no crime, other than possibly a traffic infraction, are detained as the officers lay their two carry guns, and the several pistols they purchased at the 1500 out on the hood of the police car. The officers appear to be talking with someone on their radios, and the citizens are held for approximately 45 minutes. When they finally are released from the back of the cruiser, they see that their weapons, including their carry weapons have all been unloaded and disassembled. The officers tell them to put the pieces of all the guns into the trunk, and not to reassemble them until they get home. The citizens ask why the officers would disassemble their weapons, and they are admonished to just get into their vehicle and go. Sadly, the citizens did not file a complaint with IMPD.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I`ll relate a story told to me by a hunting partner, so yes, it`s hearsay, but this guy has no reason to lie.

Two law-abiding citizens were driving home from the 1500 gun show, several years back, when they pulled over by two IMPD officers. I wasn`t told why they were stopped, whether speeding, rolling through a stop, no turn signal, etc. But it is a new officer, accompanied by his training officer. Upon greeting the driver of the vehicle, at some point it comes out that both these citizens are carrying concealed, and, they made purchases at the 1500. The officer strongly urges both to step out of the vehicle, and while one officer keeps tabs on these two citizens, now seated in the back of the cruiser, the other officer searches the vehicle. These two citizens, who have, as far as they know, committed no crime, other than possibly a traffic infraction, are detained as the officers lay their two carry guns, and the several pistols they purchased at the 1500 out on the hood of the police car. The officers appear to be talking with someone on their radios, and the citizens are held for approximately 45 minutes. When they finally are released from the back of the cruiser, they see that their weapons, including their carry weapons have all been unloaded and disassembled. The officers tell them to put the pieces of all the guns into the trunk, and not to reassemble them until they get home. The citizens ask why the officers would disassemble their weapons, and they are admonished to just get into their vehicle and go. Sadly, the citizens did not file a complaint with IMPD.

There was a time that story was not an uncommon occurrence. As a department, we've been working to correct it for several years.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Did one of them have the initials KT?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There was a time that story was not an uncommon occurrence. As a department, we've been working to correct it for several years.

And we applaud & appreciate your efforts! :thumbsup:

I remember when this thread was funny.

Whose fault is it? Is this a case of "you smelt it, you dealt it"?

You should make INGO great again..........

He has the ability, but does he have the will?

Denny would just ruin it again.

You just did a recursive Dennying!

Top Bottom