• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    just got my Smith n Wesson M&P ar15-22 from Beech Grove Firearms today, went to the range and shot about 500 rounds. RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX i was groupin within 2 inches at 50 yards. a few small adjustments and i was groupin within an inch dead center at 50 yards with iron sights, going tomorrow to shoot somemore gonna zero it for 100 yards. it LOVES the federal hollow point 35 grain from walmart its like.. 15$ and some change for 550. I'm in love with the gun, only thing ive got on it now is a grip that is also a bipod with the push of a button. ill get some pics of the gun and pics of the groups i shot after i go shoot somemore tomorrow, +10 to BGF, awesome people. awesome gun. they also put my brothers rails on his new AR-15 for free and had alota helpful advice. Thanks alot guys! now i just gota wait on my red dot to get here and im set.:ar15:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Congrats on the buy. I love mine too!

Shoots federal GREAT. I tried some subsonic stuff from FIOCCHI and it was *terrible*. But federal is fantastic!

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Congrats on the buy. I love mine too!

Shoots federal GREAT. I tried some subsonic stuff from FIOCCHI and it was *terrible*. But federal is fantastic!

thank u ! my girlfriend bought me 2 of the 550 federal boxes last night and my brother bought me a 375 box. so it will only see federal for...iono the way it shoots, and how much i like it that will prolly last me a few days at the range :ar15: =) thanks for the review and stuff you did, that was a big decision maker!

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Congrats, i have 1650 rounds of the Remington that I hope it will like
    :ar15:

im sure it will, i only tried the federal because everything i had read said it loved it. so i didnt try anything else. but def. let me know how it goes.
    :ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    it was alot of fun to shoot i went with green04 ( my brother) and he was grouping right off the bat, also bumpfires great it was fun to shoot. with that scope he is getting it will be awesome. outshot my ar15 for sure.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Congrats on the purchase! I got to shoot my buddies the other day and the accuracy really surprised me with a el-cheapo BSA red dot. I'd really like to get one to save money compared to shooting .223.

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Congrats on the purchase! I got to shoot my buddies the other day and the accuracy really surprised me with a el-cheapo BSA red dot. I'd really like to get one to save money compared to shooting .223.

yeah i just got my barksa 2x red dot, still need 2 sight it in but with iron sights i was hitting dead center of a inch and a half circle at 50 yards pretty much right out of the box :ar15: and trust me, both my brothers have ar's and shoot .223 its like 40 bucks for 100 rounds. and i pay 15 for 550 =)

Last edited:

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    first day at the range, with just the bipod/grip
    ty22-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom