• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    While vacationing in Orlando we had some free time so I decided to check out one of the local ranges. I was pretty impressed, the range was called Oakridge Gun range and it was really nice. They had a few good deals too. They had a used Kel Tec Sub 2k 9mm Glock version for $299, but they also had a Hi Point 4595TS new for $399.99 (ouch). Anyway, overall it was a pleasant experience and they even had zombie targets!:rockwoot:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I will be heading down there tomorrow. Not really excited about it, but I will get to see my family.

I really don't like Orlando all that much. I grew up in southern Florida so Orlando is just a tourist trap I tried to avoid as much as possible. Now that I have left FL I find I have to go back and be "one of them"

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I will be heading down there tomorrow. Not really excited about it, but I will get to see my family.

I really don't like Orlando all that much. I grew up in southern Florida so Orlando is just a tourist trap I tried to avoid as much as possible. Now that I have left FL I find I have to go back and be "one of them"

I'm on vacation in MIAMI BEACH right now & it's been raining:D

Top Bottom