Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Posting threads like this in an open forum will likely been seen as you trying to skirt the site rules and make an end run for the classifieds. You'll need to get 50 posts or pay the $20 yearly site supporter fee to get access.

Pac-Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2021
    Seymour, Indiana
    Posting threads like this in an open forum will likely been seen as you trying to skirt the site rules and make an end run for the classifieds. You'll need to get 50 posts or pay the $20 yearly site supporter fee to get access.
    I was just asking, not trying to skirt anything. Glory PTL.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I was just asking, not trying to skirt anything. Glory PTL.
    First off, welcome to INGO. Lots and lots of new members these days.

No, you may not be trying to skirt anything, but you did start two threads with the same basic subject with the same basic time stamp ... this is not looked upon favorably.

If you're looking for sources of ammo, there is a sticky thread that is used to share this information that was linked above.

If you're looking to buy from an established INGO member, this is a no-no until you log 50 quality posts or pony up the $20 to become a site supporter. Then you can go play in the classifieds.

However, given what's posted there right now, it's more of a source of amusement that an actual source of ammo. You're better off using AmmoSeek or some other search engine to find an on-line deal. If you go this route, you better be quick ... what little stock can be found is gone in a very short time.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just so happens I know the OP. Didn’t know he was on INGO until just now. Both he and his wife shoot rimfire and enjoy the monthly steel challenge matches at the local shooting club. I seriously doubt he is trying to skirt classified rules. Being newer shooters I have no doubt covid caught him off guard a bit. I should be able to help him out on the .22.

.380 you guys are in your own. That stuff is like unicorn spit. Plus even if I found dies for reloading I would be hesitant to burn primers reloading.

Top Bottom