• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I like it although for now I have stripped it down to one clip and removed the mag carrier. I carry it at about 2 o'clock, right inline with the front pocket.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    I like it although for now I have stripped it down to one clip and removed the mag carrier. I carry it at about 2 o'clock, right inline with the front pocket.

Same here, except I'm a lefty so it goes at about the 10:30/11... lets call it 10:45 ;)

Sometimes I throw on the mag caddy with still only one clip. I find there to be plenty of support and the holster will move more with me when I sit or stand.

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Got my incog for my M&P Shield yesterday. Ordered on 5/5/13. So far I like it. It's got a bulky spacer on the right side but it is pretty comfortable overall. I'm wearing it in the 3 o'clock position. I tried appendix. Just doesn't work for me. I've only got a few hours of use on it so I'll update after I've used it for a while.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Mini-review:

Holster is very well made and quite robust.

Appendix carry doesn't seem to work for my body type - at least not with an empty holster. I have too much of a dunlap.

I will eventually try it with a gun in the holster to see if it somehow works better. I've read that using only one clip may help. I don't know if I'll attempt that or not.

Wearing the holster at 4:00/4:30 seems OK to me. Much like wearing a Raven Phantom IWB, it's not the most comfortable IWB out there.

My verdict is still out on this one. I will say this, I may very well be in the market for a kydex/leather IWB holster soon...

-J-

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I've been using my new incog to carry my M&P Shield 9 for over a week and for the most part, I agree with Indy_Guy_77, it's a very well made holster. It is not as comfortable as I had hoped it would be but it's by no means even close to the most uncomfortable holster I've worn but then I'm one of those guys that is bugged by everything touching my skin and can't sit still. Appendix carry just does not work for me but I've been carrying the incog at about the 2 oclock position and it works very well there where others have failed. It also works in the 3 - 5 positions. It certainly hides the gun well and is one of the easiest holsters I've had for tucking your shirt in if you need to. I need to for my job. It also makes drawing easy if you keep it in the higher position. If you run it lower, it's not hard but you can't get the full handle. Overall, it is a good holster and will be my daily carry holster unless I find something better that I can't live without.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I've waited almost 6 weeks with no communication from Gcode. Absolutely terrible communications. At least RCS will reply to your emails

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Finally got my INCOG. Quality is amazing, wait time sucked, comms sucked, but I'll get it fitted and see how it carries

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    What was your final wait time. I just ordered mine a week ago

A week ago __Doc_ said it had been 6 weeks and then he received it 2 days ago. So I'm guessing roughly 7-8 weeks which is what everyone else is averaging right now too.

I would expect for you to receive your INCOG sometime after Sept 6th.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    Two times he said that the holster is "injection molded." The clips clearly are, as I've used them on my own holsters, but is the body shell really injection molded? If so, the tooling cost for all the models they're offering must have been insane.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Mine shipped out yesterday, should have it tomorrow.

Just don't do any rolling with it. These holsters are getting a very bad grade among people who fight with their holsters on. It seems the clips snap pretty easily. To be fair, most people never subject their holsters to that level of activity.

Edited; After going back and rereading, the clips aren't actually breaking but are somehow allowing the holster to bend up and make it tough to draw the gun.

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Just don't do any rolling with it. These holsters are getting a very bad grade among people who fight with their holsters on. It seems the clips snap pretty easily. To be fair, most people never subject their holsters to that level of activity.

Edited; After going back and rereading, the clips aren't actually breaking but are somehow allowing the holster to bend up and make it tough to draw the gun.

Really? I hadn't come across that from my own research.

I have my doubts it'll be anymore comfortable than the Archangel. If worse comes to worse, it'll go in the box with my Raven ACR.

I AM tempted to give the Dale Fricke Archangel 2 a try...The Archangel 2 Appendix Carry© - Dale Fricke HolstersDale Fricke Holsters

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I'm not sure if this should be another thread but...has anyone used this soc G-code holster?

Edge Works: SOC Holsters

I like the idea of their RTI system but their xst doesn't come with a light. The SOC concerns me since the body of the holster is essentially two pieces screwed together. Anyone have one? Is it sturdy?

Top Bottom