• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Badly Bent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    so i placed an order there yesterday evening but i havnt heard a word back from them, just from paypal saying they paid them*** i was just wondering if anybody has ordered and do you get any conformation on your order? thanks

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    give them time....They probly didnt even start looking at your order until today some time. Then add in that they are SUPER busy and you will come to the conclusion that waiting is all you can do.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    They will take care of you if you have questions give them a call they are great guys. I have ordered several times from them they are a good company but they may be backed up some like everyone else.

Badly Bent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    give them time....They probly didnt even start looking at your order until today some time. Then add in that they are SUPER busy and you will come to the conclusion that waiting is all you can do.

im NOT complaining im just asking if anybody is familiar with there ways of doing things, i order LOTS of things online and usually by the time papypal sends notice there is a notice from the seller too.. no problem just wanted some insite...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    All I got was a paypal receipt and a shipping notice when my bullets left the mothership.

three days later there were three incredibly heavy boxes on my door step. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I have bought from them several times. No problems. I don't think you will have any either. I imagine they are just very busy filling orders...

Badly Bent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    thanks guys.... NOW anybody got any loads for the 40cal 180 GR TCFP BB SIZED .401 using green dot powder? ? thanks again

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Freedom, Indiana
    My payment went through via Paypal on 2-11...I'm still waiting for any confirmation...
    In "normal" times I would be concerned, but considering what these guys are going through I'm remaining patient and giving them the benefit of the doubt.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Call them, though I would like to know what you ordered as they were out of a lot abut then. I placed my order around then and got my bullets last week becausae they needed to do a run of one type of bullet to finish my order. The rest of my order was boxed and ready to go.

If all you got was a PP receipt then you are on target still, they don't send you any special confirmation other than the paypal receipt. Once you get the paypal receipt the next thing you will see is a shipping notice.

You actually get noting direct from IN BULLET, the first receipt is from PP and the shipping notices is from one of those postage programs the post office uses.

swanny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    They have a notice on their website that shipping times are around 14 days. With an order from 2/11 I would give them a call or send an email to checkup on status.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Freedom, Indiana
    Call them, though I would like to know what you ordered as they were out of a lot abut then. I placed my order around then and got my bullets last week becausae they needed to do a run of one type of bullet to finish my order. The rest of my order was boxed and ready to go.

If all you got was a PP receipt then you are on target still, they don't send you any special confirmation other than the paypal receipt. Once you get the paypal receipt the next thing you will see is a shipping notice.

You actually get noting direct from IN BULLET, the first receipt is from PP and the shipping notices is from one of those postage programs the post office uses.

Mine was 1000 .45colt long, and they were out of stock, so I expected a delay. Coupled with your info, I'll wait another week or two before calling.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    It wouldn't hurt to call them.

I ordered .38/.357 DE Wadcutters & 45 ACP bullets and waited for the 9's I wanted.
    Those were cast the week after and the rest was in stock. I was told what I wanted that was in stock was already boxed and waiting for the 9mm's to be lubed so it could be boxed and sent with them.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I like these guys and they just screwed up an order of mine and failed to ship 1000 bullets when I called them i got the owner in his truck. Not an ansewer machine or a receptionist that just wants everyone to quit talking to them. When he got back to the shop he left me a message appoligizing for there error and said they would ship the next day. I got them 3 days later with an extra 500 for there error. I like personal companies and customer service, I understand mistakes happen we are humans I like when they are caring enough to make it right. They will take care of you.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I just got my first 500 from IBC. They look to be cast well and I haven't found any with excessive lube, so far. I live on the south side of Indy and picked them up in person. I requested a very specific bullet style and weight, which they had ready in about a week. He's a busy guy, but if you're patient, it looks like you'll get a good product for a fair price.

Top Bottom